JUNE 15 - 24, 2024
Ubud and Nusa Dua
JUNE 15 - 24, 2024
Bali, Ubud, Nusa Dua
Divas, we heard you loud and clear. You asked and we’re delivering.
Known as the ‘Land of the Gods’, Bali is undeniably beautiful. For a small tropical island, Bali has an amazing ability to provide something for everyone.
ARE YOU READY?
Few places on the planet are more fit for a goddess like yourself than Bali. Known as the “Land of the Gods,” this tropical paradise serves up breathtakingly beautiful scenery, a rich, diverse culture and since you’re traveling with us, unlimited luxury.
Whatever you’ve heard about the magic of Bali, it’s true!
Dazzling beaches, dramatic volcanoes and pristine jungles are the backdrop for one of the most soul-satisfying vacations you’ll ever take. We guarantee that once you set foot on this enchanted island and let us spoil you every step of the way, you’ll return home a changed woman.
Here, magic is the norm. From floating breakfasts to flower-filled baths to vibrant art markets, Bali is the perfect place to let go of all your worries and immerse yourself in complete splendor.
Maya Ubud Resort & Spa
Deep inside Bali’s cultural heart, and somewhere outside of linear time, Maya Ubud Resort & Spa unfolds gently across 10-hectares of lush tropical landscape. The land’s palm tree-fringed contours form a ceremonial walkway that reveals the hidden river valley below.
IMPRESSIVE FOREST SUITE
Gloriously enriching Balinese design is artfully fused with contemporary touches inside each Impressive Forest Suite. Expansive windows and private balconies overlook a misty valley or lush rice terraces, ensuring that your rejuvenating connection with nature remains at full strength. An in-room coffee machine and Bluetooth speaker system complete your home-from-home.
- 1 King bed or 2 Twin beds
- In-room service
- Evening Turndown
- Coffee Machine
- Tea Making Facilities
- Personal Safe Deposit Box
- Speaker dock with bluetooth
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International Call In-room Telephone
- Flat 49-inch IpTv
- Working Desk
- Controllable Air Con
- Sofa Bed (100cm x 200cm)
- Private Balcony
- Rain Shower
- Single Vanity
- Iron and Ironing board
- Bathroom amenities
Meliá Bali Nusa Dua
Bali is the essence of paradise. In the south-east of an island known as the “Island of the Gods”, this hotel alongside the sea is perfectly integrated with its exuberant and tropical natural environment. Enjoy all the privileges of a five-star resort with amazing facilities among the gardens and the swimming pools. Relax in spacious Indonesian-style rooms and savour all the exquisite variety in its exotic restaurants.
Meliá Bali is a stunning hotel located on Nusa Dua Beach, near some of the biggest tourist attractions on the island, such as Uluwatu Temple, and Garuda Wisnu Kencana, and only 12 kilometres from the airport. Almost 11 hectares of tropical gardens are home to everything you need for a dream holiday: a huge lagoon-style pool, a wonderful YHI Spa, a white sandy beach, fantastic dining options and all the privileges provided by The Level service.
Tropical accommodation to enhance the enjoyment of a Balinese paradise experience. With a double four-poster bed, a desk in polished wood and a full bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Enjoy the garden views from your furnished terrace.
- 1 Double bed or 2 Single Beds
- Separate sitting area
- Organic bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers
- High-speed internet access
- Individual air conditioning control
- 24-hour concierge
- In-room safe
- Mineral water
Check-in From 3:00 PM
Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $7,799 per person | DOUBLE: $5,799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
Click here to see referrals.
Sample Air Itinerary (subject to availability at the time of booking):
- 1 EK 204 15JUN JFKDXB 11:20 AM 07:50 AM 16JUN
- 2 EK 398 16JUN DXBDPS 09:10 AM 22:20 PM
- 3 EK 399 24JUN DPSDXB 00:05 AM 05:00 AM
- 4 EK 201 24JUN DXBJFK 08:30 AM14:25 PM
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before December 24, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note the hotel check-in date is June 16, 2024.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Bali.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- If you select the auto bill plan and later cancel this plan you are responsible for making timely payments on your reservation according to the billing plan on your account. A monthly payment must be made on your reservation each month. Your reservation can be automatically cancelled without notice if you should go more than 60 days without any payment on your reservation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.