AUGUST 14 - 19, 2024
Omni King Edward Toronto
AUGUST 14 - 19, 2024
OMNI KING EDWARD HOTEL
Welcome to the Queen City
Hey Diva! Welcome home to the Queen City. From its iconic skyline to one of the natural wonders of the world you’ll see why Drake loves to call Toronto home. You’ll even get to sprinkle some of your Black Girl Magic in this melting-pot cosmopolitan city.
- All Red Splash Day & Toronto Waterfront Boat Tour
- Visit the awe-inspiring Niagara Falls that houses 20% of the world’s freshwater
- Wine Tour & Tasting
- Denim & Pearls High Tea
VIEW OUR PAST TRIPS
OMNI KING EDWARD TORONTO
The Omni King Edward Hotel is Toronto’s First Luxury Hotel, built in 1903 and re-imagined for the 21st century. The city’s old-world charm and vibrancy begins the moment you step outside onto King Street in the heart of downtown Toronto. Our prime location in the financial district provides you convenient access to the city’s top attractions including the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Sony Centre, Eaton Centre, Distillery District, some of Toronto’s best restaurants, shopping and more.
- Consort Bar
- Mokara Spa
- Afternoon Tea Service
- Les Clefs D’or Concierges
- Full-service restaurant
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
Luxurious guestroom inspired by Toronto’s unique blend of modern and historical design.
- 350 sq. ft. spacious room with premium bedding
- Luxurious granite and marble bathroom with either a bath tub or glass walled rain shower
- 40″ LCD TV
- Keurig coffee machine
- Laptop-compatible in-room safe
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $6300 per person | DOUBLE: $4300 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Airport Transfers
- Gratuities for Drivers and Tour Guides
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Traveling to Canada requires a valid passport for the duration of your stay.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Toronto.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Toronto on August 14, 2024, before 4 pm.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- Credit card will be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date.
- Management must approve all late payment requests before the final payment date on your account.