OCTOBER 4-14, 2024
Singapore & Malaysia
Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
OCTOBER 4-14, 2024
Singarpore & Malaysia
Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
The home of the ultra-luxe, ultra-rich, ultra-abundant set of “Crazy Rich Asians,” you’ll think you’re a crazy-rich, celebrity-melanated BOSS when you step foot onto the charming Singaporean and Malaysian Islands.
GET CRAZY RICH in SINGAPORE & MALAYSIA
Girl, have you heard about Singapore? If you haven’t, just watch “Crazy Rich Asians.” Yes, Travel Divas is going to the one of the most luxurious, futuristic, rich countries there is.
And you’re invited to experience the magic that world-class service, stunning waterfront views and celebrity treatment Singapore and Malaysia have to offer.
It’s the perfect place to whip out a pint of that Black girl magic and let the world bask in all your melanated glory.
We could go on and on about all the sightseeing, tours and luxurious accommodations, but we’ll let you take a look for yourself. Be prepared for your breath to be taken away.
Our Look Book
EQ KUALA LUMPUR
Following the major redevelopment of the original Hotel Equatorial Kuala Lumpur, the new EQ has taken its place as a stylish addition to the city’s charm.
The prime Golden Triangle location makes popular attractions like the famous Petronas Twin Towers and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, the award-winning shopping destination with over 550 retail outlets and restaurants, just a short walk away. Whether it’s shopping, sightseeing, restaurants or nightlife, everything is conveniently close-by. The hotel is also home to some of the city’s most highly-regarded restaurants and bars. Nipah, the all-day dining restaurant serves pan-Asian and Western cuisine. Kampachi is an award-winning restaurant that has been around for over four decades, offering the finest of Japanese cuisine. Étoile Bistro is a rebirth of the previous street-side bistro, now swankier than ever.
Bottega Lounge serves Mediterranean bites with daily afternoon tea. Its signature rooftop Sky51 is the next landmark entertainment destination under the stars – Sabayon is a contemporary European fine dining restaurant with an award-winning wine list and Blue is the bespoke speakeasy rooftop bar and lounge with tantalizing cocktails and delicacies.
The 5-star accredited hotel is also Green Building Index (GBI) Gold-certified and is among the most energy and resource-efficient buildings in the city.
DELUXE ROOMS – Contemporary designs with cool tropical earth tones offering spectacular city views and all the facilities needed for a memorable and comfortable stay. Available from Level 33 upwards, all rooms feature a 49″ flat screen HD TV, movie and satellite channels, NESCAFE® Dolce Gusto® coffee maker and a spacious bathroom with full bathroom amenities.
A 5-STAR MARINA BAY HOTEL
At The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, the art of luxury comes to life. Set in Marina Bay and close to popular attractions, guests at this 5-star hotel enjoy beautiful accommodations with panoramic city views and décor that includes a 4,200-piece art collection with works from Dale Chihuly, Andy Warhol and other icons.
- Singapore hotel with 5-star amenities
- Luxury hotel spa with signature treatments
- Summer Pavilion, our Michelin-starred restaurant
- All-day, international dining at Colony
- A Club Lounge with views of Singapore
- Indoor and outdoor venues with catering
DELUXE KALLANG ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
SPACIOUS ROOM LAYOUT
- Bedroom with one King or two Twin Beds
- Ample walk-in closet
- Expansive work desk with built-in power adaptor and iPod docking station
- Flush wall-mounted 55-inch LED IPTV and DVD player, with access to Netflix and YouTube
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet
- Dual mood lighting systems
- Marble bathroom with views of the Singapore Sports Hub and Kallang River precinct
- Separate shower stall with rainshower feature
- Signature Asprey bath amenities
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
SINGLE: $10,000 per person | DOUBLE: $8,000 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $7,200 per person | DOUBLE: $5,200 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour
- Beverage during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- SQ 035 04OCT LAXSIN 21:20 PM 05:30 AM 06OCT
- SQ 106 06OCT SINKUL 08:30 AM 09:30 AM
- SQ 107 10OCT KULSIN 11:10 AM 12:10 PM
- SQ 036 14OCT SINLAX 18:40 PM 19:35 PM
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before April 14, 2025.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is October 6, 2024. Please schedule your flight from US on October 4, 2024. Please be aware your flight will cross over the international date line that will cause you to lose a full day while traveling.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Singapore and Malaysia.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.