MARCH 10 - 19, 2025
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
MARCH 11 - 19, 2025
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
EXPLORE THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE
Diva, you’re about to embark on the trip of a lifetime. A trip that will take you through The Golden Triangle. From visiting The Taj Mahal, one of the world’s seven wonders, to riding elephants in the Aravali Hills this is an immersive Indian experience you can’t miss. Are you ready to sprinkle your Black Girl Magic across this amazing country?
- Tour the Taj Mahal – one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- Henna Hand painting
- Elephant ride through the Aravali Hills
- Divas in Sarees Farewell Dinner
VIEW OUR PAST TRIPS
The Leela Palace New Delhi
A divine testimony to the grandeur of Lutyen’s Delhi, this resplendent palace stands magnificently in Chanakyapuri, near the Diplomatic Enclave and historical monuments. From its remarkable architecture and interiors to its ambrosial gastronomy and meaningful experiences, this glorious modern palace is a true muse of the city’s multifaceted legacy. Revel in unparalleled opulence at The Leela Palace New Delhi, a hotel that redefines excellence and celebrates luxury, with the graciousness of true Indian hospitality.
Grande Deluxe Room
At about 552 sq ft (51 sq mt) these may be the smallest rooms in the hotel, but rest assured these are larger than their counterparts across the city. Book yourself into one of these rooms to feel the difference and enjoy the comforts of life that we have laid out for you.
Here is a perfect combination of aesthetic designs, superlative luxury, state-of-the-art amenities and a majestic view of the city’s skyline or the gardens of the inner courtyard. Undoubtedly, these rooms define immaculate exuberance. Unfurl your life’s best moments here with your loved ones or unwind by yourself.
Spread across the second to seventh floors of the hotel, these rooms are meant for those who like their space well defined.
Sprawled over 23 acres of luxurious gardens, ITC Mughal, a Luxury Resort & Spa in Agra is a fitting tribute to the great Mughal builders of the past. The only Indian hotel to have won the prestigious Aga Khan Award for its excellent representation of Mughal architecture. With a platinum grade commitment to our guests and the planet, ITC Mughal, is certified with a LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum rating for globally recognized planet positive endeavours. In close proximity to the Taj Mahal, this luxury resort offers 233 opulent rooms and suites, a resplendent spa, signature cuisine offerings and a range of elaborate banqueting facilities. It recreates a paradise for the contemporary Mogul – exemplifying the splendor and perfection that was the hallmark of the Mughal Dynasty. Savor gourmet international cuisine in our upscale dining establishments, Peshawri and Taj Bano. Our prime location enables you to explore the wonder of the city at your leisure.
The Leela Palace Jaipur
Embark on a unique journey and experience the history, culture and incredible vivacity of the Pink City from the uber-luxurious comfort of this modern palace. This glorious palace is nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Aravalli ranges. It boasts over eight acres of landscaped gardens and an enviable location – near key heritage and tourism sites within the ancient city complex. Explore the majestic splendour of Rajputana heritage at this landmark structure as it uses traditional thikri craft, inlaid mirrors, Shekhawati paintings and silver foiled domes in its decor.
Experience the magnificent Palace rooms with the hues of coral haze, starting from 462 sq. ft. of exuding luxury. With stunning views of Aravalli hills, swimming pool or palace lawns, these rooms offer contemporary exuberance as they are laid with hand-tufted carpets and marble flooring with inlay work. Spread across the Palace block, these well-appointed air-conditioned rooms feature a comfortable seating area, a 49-inch LED TV, tea and coffee making facilities, a mini-bar and a four-fixture bathroom.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK (JFK)
SINGLE: $8599 per person | DOUBLE: $5999 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $7599 per person | DOUBLE: $4999 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to New Delhi, India for land only packages
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Airport transfers to and from New Delhi Airport for land only packages
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Suggested Travel Insurance are below:
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before September 19, 2025.
- When making arrangements please book your flight to New Delhi to leave the US on March 10, 2025 and arrive into Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) on March 11, 2025. Check-in into the hotel is March 11. We will depart New Delhi on March 19, 2025 to return to the US.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.