AUGUST 2 - 11, 2024
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay
AUG 2 - 11, 2024
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay
WELCOME TO YOUR TROPICAL PARADISE
Escape to Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, where tranquil waters and relaxation await. Situated on the western coast of Viti Levu in Momi Bay, our 5-star resort offers everything you need for a Fiji getaway. Spend your days lounging on our lagoon beaches, swim in one of our three pools or relax with a massage at our hotels rejuvenating spa. Whilst your kids play in the Turtles Kids Club or splash in the childrens pool, head over to one of our restaurants for an evening of oceanfront dining. Explore a multitude of exotic natural attractions and world-class diving and surfing spots within minutes of our Fiji hotel. If you are planning a business or social event near Nadi, take advantage of our stylish indoor venues or picturesque outdoor locations. In the evening, unwind in one of our resorts romantic overwater bures or well-appointed guest rooms with views of the ocean or lagoon from every window. Whatever your reason for visiting Fiji, find your ultimate island retreat at Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay. See Less
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
View Our Past Trips
FIJI MARRIOTT RESORT MOMI BAY
Spend an exceptional holiday in paradise when you stay at Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay. Our island resort offers both land accommodation and overwater bungalows, all designed to bring new excitement to a magical Fiji escape. We have 250 spacious hotel rooms, including 114 suites, with 5-star amenities and incredible views of the oceanfront and tranquil lagoon waters. Whether you’re seeking a couple’s escape or a family holiday, our Fiji resort exceeds your expectations with luxury hotel amenities here in paradise.
- Hair dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Bottled water, complimentary
- Coffee maker / tea service
- TV features: remote control, 49in/124cm, and LED screen
- Premium movie channels
- International cable/satellite
- CNN, and ESPN
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wired Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are available (for some rooms)
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM LAX
SINGLE: $9,799 per person | DOUBLE: $7,799 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $6,799 per person | DOUBLE: $4,799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transfers are not included in land only packages
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $12 per day for the guide and $7 per day for the driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Suggested Travel Insurance are below:
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- To enter Fiji, proof of full vaccination (for anyone older than 16) and travel insurance are required. Please view the most up to date information here.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please make sure that your passport does not expire on or before February 11, 2025.
The group flight will depart Los Angeles on August 2, 2024 and arrive in Nadi, Fiji on August 4, 2024. The hotel check-in date is August 4, 2024. The group flight will depart Nadi, Fiji on August 11, 2024. Please be aware your flight will cross over the international date line that will cause you to lose a full day while traveling. If you are making your own flight arrangements please take note of the schedule above.
If you are making your own flight arrangements you will fly into Nadi International Airport (NAN).
- A credit card may be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option. If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries, and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Roommate Matching is available. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid for both attendees. If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive at LAX at least 4-5 hours before the group’s flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into LAX on August 1, 2024 and staying one night at a nearby hotel.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Suggested Travel Insurance are below
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 + any vendor’s fees after the final payment date on your payment plan.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account