DECEMBER 21 - 28, 2024
Christmas in Paris 2024, Trip 2
DECEMBER 21 - 28, 2024
Christmas in Paris 2024, Trip 2
A BLACK GIRL MAGIC CHRISTMAS YOU WON'T FORGET
Nobody does Paris like the Divas so why not take it up a notch and experience it in the most unforgettable way? Imagine yourself exploring this enchanting city taking in all the twinkling lights, and beautiful holiday markets.
From exploring the incomparable Louvre Museum amid the festive atmosphere of a winter wonderland, delighting in exquisite cuisine and sipping on fine Champagne as you stroll through charming neighborhoods to cruising along the Seine River and touring Versailles Palace with its world-famous gardens this will be the Parisian experience of your dreams!
- Divas in Red Rooftop Welcome Dinner
- Christmas Day Cruise along the River Seine
- Shopping at the Parisian Christmas Markets
- Glam Cabaret & Burlesque Farewell Dinner
Travel Divas in Paris
Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero
We’re in the 16th arrondissement, steps from Jardins du Trocadero and Trocadero Metro stop. The Eiffel Tower is a kilometer away and we’re less than 10 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and Bois de Boulogne. Enjoy all-day dining at our restaurant, free WiFi, and pet-friendly rooms. Our rooftop terrace and bar overlook the Eiffel Tower.
L’Esprit Nouveau serves breakfast made with local ingredients, salads and hot bowls for lunch, and a refined a la carte dinner menu. Enjoy sandwiches, coffees and light bites in our Bar Lounge and take in views of the Eiffel Tower with cocktails, craft beers, and wines in our Rooftop bar.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA (ATL)
SINGLE: $9400 per person | DOUBLE: $7400 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $7100 per person | DOUBLE: $5100 per person
- Flights to Paris, France are not included in land only packages
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- Group flight will be announced via email
- Flight itinerary is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made.
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before June 28, 2025.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on December 21, 2024 and arrive in Paris on December 22, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is December 22. The group flight will depart from Paris on December 28, 2024. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals. Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.