JUNE 16 - 23, 2024
Virgin Voyage 2024
From Athens, Greece
JUNE 16 - JUNE 23, 2024
Virgin Voyage 2024
From Athens, Greece
Sprinkle Your Magic on the Adriatic
Get ready, Travel Divas, for a whirlwind journey of a lifetime! We’ve joined forces with Virgin Voyage to sweep you off your feet and transport you to a dazzling kaleidoscope of sun-soaked locales aboard the stunning Resilient Lady!
Welcome to a seven-day, starlit extravaganza where you’ll explore breathtaking destinations while sprinkling your Black girl magic in the pulsing heart of the Adriatic Sea. Prepare to be mesmerized as we chart our course from the vibrant cityscapes of Athens to the seductive charm of Croatia’s coastline, and from the dazzling squares of Kotor to the rhythmic beaches of Corfu.
Piraeus (Athens) – Not just a city but a legend unto itself! Let’s navigate Athens’ vibrant street art scene and marvel at its striking blend of history and modernity under a canopy of bright blue skies.
Split – Step beyond the expected and indulge in the heady rush of Split’s energy. From its stunning Roman ruins to the iconic medieval streets, this Croatian wonder is sure to leave you spellbound.
Dubrovnik – Lose yourself in the radiant energy of Dubrovnik. With a late-night stay here, there’s plenty of time to uncover the secrets of this scenic city by day and celebrate its exciting nightlife as the sun sets.
Kotor – Let the maze of museums, churches, and cafe-strewn squares of this charming Montenegrin city capture your heart. All while gazing upon the timeless beauty of Venetian palaces.
Corfu – Go beyond the picture-perfect emerald mountains and discover a world teeming with historical landmarks, bustling markets, and the coolest beach clubs.
Ladies, it’s time to make waves. Ready to sprinkle some of your sparkle on these sun-soaked locales? This is your exclusive ticket to an unforgettable experience filled with adventure, luxury, and cultural richness.
So, strap in for the ultimate exploration spree with Travel Divas, designed just for you. Let the rhythm of the Adriatic guide your journey, ignite your spirit, and fuel your wanderlust. Our Virgin Voyage is just the beginning – let’s make this a tale to remember!
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
RESILIENT LADY... from ATHENS, GREECE
A room with a (porthole) view
For solo Sailors looking for quiet moments with the sea from our super large single beds, or duos perched on our nautically-inspired window seats — the ocean is yours to make eyes with. Gazing out at the waves every morning, this is the closest you can get to the ocean (without the windblown hair).
That horizon won’t gaze at itself
Whether you’re getting ready inside at the glam area, rinsing off in your Roomy Rainshower or relaxing outside on your hand-woven terrace hammock (that almost all of our Sea Terraces offer), our spaces are designed to give you sweeping views of the horizon as our mood lighting intuitively matches the light from the oncoming sunset.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $4,900 or DOUBLE: $2,500 per person
SINGLE: $5,700 per person | DOUBLE: $2,900 per person
SINGLE: $6,500 per person | DOUBLE: $3,300 per person
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROOM ONLY COMES WITH ONE BED AND CANNOT BE A ROOMMATE MATCH
SINGLE: $8,500 per person | DOUBLE: $4,300 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel to Athens, Greece
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages unless noted
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own. Click here to see referrals.
- Travel Guard
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one large bed.
- Roommate Match is available.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com after you make your reservations.
- Please review our auto-bill payment plan option.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Athens, Greece one day before the cruise. Here is a list of hotels in Athens.
- The airport code for Athens, Greece is ATH.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men are welcome to attend this event.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is required. If you do not have a passport, please apply for a passport asap if you do not have a valid one..
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. A reservation that has gone 60 days without a monthly payment can be cancelled without notice.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until your final payment date on your invoice
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Premier Travel One and Travel Divas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.