JUNE 27 - JULY 3, 2021
South of France
Nice & Saint Tropez
JUNE 27- JULY 3, 2021
South of France
Nice & Saint Tropez
With its hilltop medieval towns, waterfront resorts, Michelin-starred restaurants, yacht-filled marinas, high-profile film festivals, and idyllic beaches, the French Riviera is the very definition of glamorous.
Faire vos valises (pack your bags) for six nights of Provencal culture, cuisine and quaint atmospheres as we shop, dine and explore the cities of Nice, Monaco and St. Tropez, all while taking in the magical scenery from any of the choice activities that await you, so get ready to toast to the glitz and glamour in the French Riviera.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- An evening at one of the most fashionable clubs in Saint Tropez
- An exclusive yacht excursion down the French Riviera Coastline
- Visit a local winery
- Rooftop dinner in Nice
- Visit la Mouissone Gardens with a professional perfumer
Past Tour in Milan, Italy
HOTEL FONT MOURIER
Font Mourier Hotel enjoys a particularly choice location, overlooking the Gulf of Saint Tropez. You can stay in the heart of the main resort attractions while still enjoying the peacefulness of the pine forest and the relaxing poolside atmosphere.
Regardless of your idea of the ideal vacation, you will always be sure to find peacefulness, sunshine and glamour at this location!
The serenity of the place, enhanced by the peaceful sound of crickets, will make you feel at home at all times. 4* hotel Font Mourier is your ticket to the sunkissed setting of Provence, complete with the wide variety of activities it has to offer.
It’s your choice of sunbathing by the pool or sporty pursuits, including tennis, polo, hiking, golf and water sports.
1 Double Bed or 2 Single Beds
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom
- Wireless Internet Access
- Hair dryer
SPLENDID HOTEL & SPA
Perfectly located in the heart of Nice, The Splendid Hotel & Spa is a 4 stars property owned by the same family since four generations. It has a European Ecolabel. With 128 rooms and suites most of them renovated, the Splendid Hotel and Spa welcome leisure and business travelers in French touch hospitality spirit. The guests will enjoy the panoramic bar and restaurant with 3 terraces, the swimming pool and heated whirlpool bath on the rooftop, the Spa with its three treatments cabins and relaxation room, the fitness center with free access sauna.
Harmony rooms are well-appointed and warmly decorated. They have all the required facilities to meet your expectations and have either one queen size bed or two beds, as well as tea making facilities, free dry mini bar, safe, etc They can accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 baby; they have different decors: contemporary or tradition As the whole hotel, they are nonsmoking.
Large Bed or Two Single Beds
Flat screen TV
Bathroom with shower and/or bath
Free Mini Bar (4 non-alcoholic drinks offered)
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $4325 per person | DOUBLE: $3325 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to Nice, France
- Airport Transfers
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour except where listed
- Beverage during meals except where listed
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before January 2022.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is June 27, 2021. Please schedule your flight from US on June 26, 2021.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Nice International Airport (NCE).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in France .
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.