JULY 19 - 25, 2024
Iceland 2024 Trip 2
Reykjavik & Geysir
JULY 19-25, 2024
Reykjavik & Geysir
Vacay like Beyoncé and bask in the soothing, must see Blue Lagoon. Known as "The Land of Fire and Ice" you will visit lush green landscapes with cascading waterfalls to snow capped mountains and glaciers all in one day. Iceland is one you can't miss.
BE BOUGIE & ADVENTUROUS in ICELAND
Girl, have you heard about Iceland? You may have seen it on Instagram or maybe Facebook, but if you haven’t, Google “Beyonce in Iceland.” Iceland is the perfect place to whip out a pint of that Black girl magic and let the world bask in all your melanated glory.
- Yachting & Whale Watching with Champagne
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon
- Glam High Tea
- Super Jeeps & Snowmobile Tour of the Golden Circle
- Tour of Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Little Black Dress Rooftop Farewell Dinner Party
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
HOTEL REYKJAVIK SAGA
Hotel Reykjavik Saga is an elegant 4-star hotel that opened in July 2022. Ideally situated at the very heart of the Reykjavik city center, the hotel is a stone’s throw away from picturesque Lake Tjörnin, the cathedral, art museum, shops, and restaurants. The hotel is on Lækjargata, a historic street in the center of Reykjavik, and has been designed with full respect to the surrounding buildings in a modern style that reflects Icelandic tradition. Location and environment have been fully considered throughout the design process. The hotel features 130 rooms: standard, superior, deluxe, family deluxe, and suites, all with first-class amenities. The boutique-style rooms all have soundproof windows and innovative air conditioning.
Within the hotel, you’ll find the excellent restaurant Fröken Reykjavik Kitchen & Bar. Two large roof terraces are also at the hotel as well as an outdoor patio and a glass atrium which could serve for various types of receptions. The hotel also features a gym and spa with a steam bath and sauna.
Featuring allergy free rooms, a sauna and a restaurant onsite, Hotel Reykjavik Saga is situated in Reykjavik 101 district, 800 metres from the Lutheran Hallgrimskirkja Parish Church. The venue also offers laundry and housekeeping.
This accommodation is in a 15-minute walk from The Sun Voyager. The property is a 5-minute walk to the centre of Reykjavik. You can easily visit the large indoor Kolaportith Bazaar, situated just outside Hotel Reykjavik Saga.
The hotel offers daily continental breakfast. Guests are invited to the on-site Ungfru Reykjavik restaurant to indulge in culinary delights.
Hotel Geysir is a family-run hotel on doorstop of the geothermal area in the historic Haukadalur valley and it opened on 1st August 2019. The new building connects the existing services in the area and is designed with the aim to reflect nature through the choice of materials blending into the nearest surroundings. Hotel Geysir has 77 rooms and thereof 6 suites.
Hotel Geysir is the newest addition to our family-run hotel on the doorstep of the geothermal area of Geysir and Strokkur in the historic Haukadalur Valley. One of the greatest natural attractions of Iceland is the great Geysir, which the hotel is named after, and it is an indescribable spectacle. Nearby is another famous geyser, Strokkur – watch as it spurts water 30 meters into the air every few minutes. As well as geysers, there are hot springs including the stunning turquoise-colored Belsi in the area.
The hotel was designed to harmoniously blend the building with the surrounding environment through the use of materials that reflect the surroundings and the architectural design of the building. The hotel’s rooms and suites are bright and light and all have views of the stunning scenery. Opt for a room with a large window where you can sit in and watch the world go by or choose one with large opening windows and a balcony.
There are large windows throughout the hotel so you can admire the landscape including the magnificent Geysir and hot spring area while passing through. The dining rooms are on the first and second floor and can open up into the hotel’s garden. For a special occasion, we recommend private dining as you will have access to the rooftop terrace which has an incredible 360-degree panorama of the surroundings and a herb garden.
The area is famous for the geothermal hot springs and geysers which the hotel is in perfect close proximity to and can be seen in awe during the day and night.
We want you to enjoy our high level of service, comfort and hospitality during your stay. Our team of professionals are here to look after your every need, so please relax and allow yourself to be indulged. There are many amenities for you to enjoy whilst staying with us and with this in mind we have compiled this guest directory of services and facilities.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $7459 per person | DOUBLE: $5459 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to or from Iceland
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for what is included in the itinerary
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before January 25, 2025.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is July 20, 2024. Please schedule your flight from US on July 19, 2024.
- When making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Keflavík Airport (KEF).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Iceland.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.