December 6-16, 2023
Ghana 2023 Tour 3
Accra, Kumasi and Cape Coast
December 6-16, 2023
Ghana 2023, Tour 3
Accra, Kumasi and Cape Coast
Join us on our magical journey to the rich history of Ghana.
- Black and Gold “Welcome Home” Dinner Party & Cultural Performance
- The Door of No Return
- Shop at Kejetia Market, largest open air market in West Africa
- Elmina Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Receive your African name during a Naming Ceremony
- Visit Manhyia Palace, the seat of the Ashanti Kingdom
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
SEE OUR PAST AFRICA TOUR PHOTOS
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel in the city, offering the largest meeting facilities, with 2,500sqm of event and meeting space. Conveniently located in the downtown business district and in close proximity to Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. Seven minutes away from the hotel is the Accra Art Centre, Ghana’s largest art market and tourist heaven.
The hotel has the largest room size in Accra, with interiors designed to reflect the warmth of the Ghanaian people. It features 269 luxury guest rooms and 24 elegantly designed suites as well as a variety of culinary offerings inspired by local and international flavors.
Designed to promote healing and relaxation, The Resense Spa, is the largest spa in the city, provides a perfect mix of experiences to meet the needs of our guests.
Kempinski White Glove Services has been implemented to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all our guests and employees.
Golden Bean - Kumasi
Named after the cocoa bean that has fueled Ghana’s economy for close to a century, the hotel features original sculptures and artwork that pays homage to Tetteh Quarshie, the first cocoa farmer in the country. Inside the hotel, the understated colors of chocolate brown and gold are seen throughout.
The Golden Bean Hotel is a stylish hotel close to the heart of Kumasi. Offering 51 rooms in four different configurations, the Golden Bean is small enough to give personal attention to every guest , and yet large enough to cater for up to 1,000 people either as a banquet, conference or any other event. The hotel features a restaurant, a patisserie and inside bar, with two additional bars outside, one by the swimming pool and the other, by the immaculate gardens. There is a fully equipped gym onsite.
Each room is ensuite with Wi-Fi, LED TVs, personal safe, large wardrobe and comfortable beds. There are four different room types so there is bound to be the right room for you, whether it is a honeymoon suite, family room with interconnecting doors, universal access compliant or one with an outdoor balcony.
Ridge Royal Hotel - Cape Coast
Ridge Royal Hotel, a family-friendly hotel that brings the best of Cape Coast to your doorstep.
You’ll enjoy relaxing rooms that offer air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a desk, bringing comfort and convenience to your visit.
Cape Coast has plenty of seafood restaurants. So when you’re here, be sure to check out popular spots like Castle Beach and Orange Beach Bar and Restaurant, which are serving up some great dishes.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE - INCLUDES FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK
SINGLE: $8250 per person | DOUBLE: $6250 per person
LAND ONLY - NO FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK
SINGLE: $6,750 per person | DOUBLE: $4,750 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Spa treatments or spa packages not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before June 16, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on December 6, 2023 and arrive in Accra on December 7, 2023. Check-in into the hotel is December 7. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.