FEBRUARY 21 - MARCH 2, 2025
Accra, Kumasi and Cape Coast
FEBRUARY 21 - MARCH 2, 2025
Accra, Kumasi and Cape Coast
Homecoming 2024: Rekindling Roots and Reveling in Ghana's Rich Heritage!
Let your spirit soar as we embark on an enchanting journey, echoing the melodies of our ancestral homeland – Ghana. Feel the vibrant rhythm of the Motherland welcoming us home as we traverse its historical corridors, breathe in its present charm, and anticipate its radiant future.
Imagine this: standing at the Door of No Return, feeling the echoes of history humming beneath your feet. And then, the joyous ceremony where you’ll receive your African name, like a symphony of our heritage resonating deep within. Honey, this isn’t just a trip – it’s a transformative journey.
We’ll feast on deliciously prepared meals, with 9 nights at premium hotels like Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra and Ridge Royal Hotel, Cape Coast. Get ready to revel in a black and gold “Welcome Home” dinner party.
But the magic doesn’t stop there! We’ll visit the mesmerizing Kumasi Cultural Center, the craft village of Ntonso, the Village of Adinkra, and the regal Manhyia Palace. Also on the agenda are iconic landmarks like Cape Coast Castle, Kakum National Park, and the UNESCO-listed Elmina Castle.
Be ready to strut your stuff in African attire at our Farewell Dinner after an immersive Contemporary Art and Design Tour and an enlightening walk through the Elmina township.
Ladies, our roots are calling! It’s time to reconnect, to feel the pulse of the land that flows in our veins. Pack your bags for the journey of a lifetime, starting with a roundtrip flight from New York to Accra. Remember, this isn’t just about returning, it’s about reviving our radiant Black Girl Magic in the heart of where it all began – Ghana.
SEE OUR PAST GHANA TRIPS
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel in the city, offering the largest meeting facilities, with 2,500sqm of event and meeting space. Conveniently located in the downtown business district and in close proximity to Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. Seven minutes away from the hotel is the Accra Art Centre, Ghana’s largest art market and tourist heaven.
The hotel has the largest room size in Accra, with interiors designed to reflect the warmth of the Ghanaian people. It features 269 luxury guest rooms and 24 elegantly designed suites as well as a variety of culinary offerings inspired by local and international flavors.
Designed to promote healing and relaxation, The Resense Spa, is the largest spa in the city, provides a perfect mix of experiences to meet the needs of our guests.
Kempinski White Glove Services has been implemented to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all our guests and employees.
Ridge Royal Hotel - Cape Coast
Ridge Royal Hotel, a family-friendly hotel that brings the best of Cape Coast to your doorstep.
You’ll enjoy relaxing rooms that offer air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a desk, bringing comfort and convenience to your visit.
Cape Coast has plenty of seafood restaurants. So when you’re here, be sure to check out popular spots like Castle Beach and Orange Beach Bar and Restaurant, which are serving up some great dishes.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE - INCLUDES FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK
SINGLE: $9,959 per person | DOUBLE: $7,959 per person
LAND ONLY - NO FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK
SINGLE: $7,459 per person | DOUBLE: $5,459 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Spa treatments or spa packages not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before September 2, 2025.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on February 21, 2025 and arrive in Accra on February 22, 2025. Check-in into the hotel is February 22,2025. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.