OCTOBER 10 - 19, 2020
Singapore & Malaysia
Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
OCTOBER 10 - 19, 2020
Singarpore & Malaysia
Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
Travel Divas® are going to Singapore and Malaysia in 2020! Both places are bursting at the seams with impressive attractions and exciting activities, so why not explore these great areas with Travel Divas?
In Singapore, you’ll stay along the Marina Bay waterfront and receive the celebrity treatment with world-class service at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. The hotel towers over the bay and offers the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool, 20 dining options, and has direct access to Singapore’s premier shopping malls and Art Science Museum.
And don’t forget Malaysia also is included this trip package. You’ll be surrounded by the multicultural energy of Malaysia’s dynamic capital at the Four Seasons Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The city boasts gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Don’t miss out on joining us on this epic trip!
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- An evening departure for a night safari, with dinner at Trepiz in Singapore
- Sentosa Island is a man-made island built for fun and recreation. You will definitely want to explore this attraction!
- Be prepared to be wowed at WOW Resturant. You’ll experience an amazing international buffet and a cultural show in Kuala Lumpur.
- You’ll want to indulge in the modern authentic Malaysian and international cuisine at the revolving restaurant housed in the world’s 6th tallest tower of KL Tower.
- Be amazed at the history of the city of Malacca. You’ll visit what has been Malaysia’s most sought-after destination even before Kuala Lumpur was transformed into the polished high-rise capital.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past Divas Trips
MARINA BAY SANDS HOTEL, SINGAPORE
Your dream escape awaits at Singapore’s most iconic luxury hotel. The Deluxe Room welcomes you with modern conveniences and elegant décor. Come and relax in your own private sanctuary at Marina Bay Sands, where excitement and action is never far away. Enjoy a playful sophistication that features elegance, contemporary design, and a splash of fun all in one go.
- Fully stocked minibar
- Bathroom with glass-enclosed shower
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Microfiber and terry bathrobes
- 42″ interactive flatscreen TV
- Cable channels (free) and movies on demand (charges apply)
- Executive work desk
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Access to the stunning Sands SkyPark Infinity Pool
- Entry to award-winning Banyan Tree Fitness Club
- Interactive flatscreen TV
- Check-in From 3:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
FOUR SEASONS KUALA LUMPUR
Surrounded by the multicultural energy of Malaysia’s dynamic capital, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur takes centre stage with panache. Combining extraordinary dining, sleek and spacious accommodations and legendary Four Seasons service, the Hotel is the city’s nexus of success and style.
- Two Double Beds
- Full marble bathroom
- In-room safe
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar
- Mini refrigerator on request
- Tea/coffee maker
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Hair dryer
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- iHome docking station for iPads and iPhones
- In-room movies
- Check-in From 3:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
SINGLE: $5950 per person | DOUBLE: $4950 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $4825 per person | DOUBLE: $3825 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour
- Beverage during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before April 2021.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is October 5, 2020. Please schedule your flight from US on October 3, 2020.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Changi Airport Singapore (SIN).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Singapore and Malaysia.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.