SEPTEMBER 18-24, 2022
Hyatt Regency Waikiki
SEPTEMBER 18-24, 2022
HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI
BEACHES + LUAUS
Retreat to paradise in the heart of Waikiki on Kalakaua Boulevard
Steps from azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki is directly across from the world famous Duke Kahanamoku Statue, near Diamond Head Crater and centrally located in a dynamic city center. Enjoy personalized services with the spirit of Aloha, modern amenities, cultural activities, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, locally sourced dining specialties and on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii.
- All White Welcome Reception
- Daily Trolley Pass
- Group Excursion
- Farewell Dinner
LAND ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past Hawaii Escapes
HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI
Incorporating clean lines and natural materials, the spacious Alcoba offers either a tropical or pool view, an outdoor hydro spa tub and exterior lounging area where you can relax and enjoy the outside air. Touches of sisal rope and hand-crafted local pieces are prominent design elements, helping to give the space a modern sensibility.
- Exterior hydro spa tub
- Terrace with lounging area
- Bathroom with sliding door and sliding window
- Single rain showers with hand shower
- Separate shower and WC
- Double sinks
- Additional bathroom amenities
- 55 Inch TV
- Unique, curated custom designed furniture and local art pieces
- In-room mini bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Hair blow dryer
- Flat iron by request
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Aromatherapy and pillow menu
- Custom scent amenities
- Locally sourced soaps
- JBL Bluetooth sound system and alarm
- Conveniently located USB charging stations
- Free calls to the continental U.S. and Canada
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $4175 per person | DOUBLE: $2275 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to Honolulu Airport (HNL)
- Airport Transfers
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Traveling to the Hawaii only requires a valid driver’s license.
- Credit card will be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Honolulu on September 18, 2022, before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Honolulu.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database. Enter your flight HERE.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date.
- Management must approve all late payment requests before the final payment date on your account.