MAY 20-28, 2023
Morocco 2023 Tour 3
Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech
MAY 20-28, 2023
Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech
Join us as the Divas take Morocco and bask in the history, culture and cuisine that it has to offer.
Opulent mosques and palaces, colorful geometric tiles, and the smell of fleur d’orange are just some of the things that come to mind when describing the magical North African country of Morocco. With its bustling medinas and the awe of the Sahara, nothing comes close to preparing you for the beauty of this amazing country than actually being there.
Morocco home of majestic mountains and unsoiled beaches. Where every city gives unmatched luxury from food to adventure combined with rich diversity. The unparalleled experience of Morocco offers the dream vacation like no other.
TOUR SPECIALS FEATURES
- Tasting trail in Fes
- Camel ride at Marrakech Palm Grove
- The oldest university in the world, Al Quaraouiyine University
- City tour of Bab Boujloud, Mellah, Jamaa Al-Karaouine
- Visit to the Morocco and Batha Museum (Former Royal Palace)
- Dinner under the melodies of Andalous music
Le Palace d’Anfa Hotel
Enjoying a unique location in the center of the golden triangle of Casablanca, near the department stores, Le Palace d’Anfa is located a 30 minute-drive from the Casablanca’s Mohammed V airport, and five minutes from the historical monument that makes the pride of a whole nation, namely the Hassan II mosque.
The same amount of time would be enough to reach the seafront wall (the “Corniche”) with its beaches and swimming pools, and even less to discover the best of Casablanca: old medina, business center, shopping malls, parks, museums, and the Casa-Port and Casa- Voyageurs train stations.
As a worthy ambassador of the art of living, the Palace d’Anfa Hotel Casablanca is one of the most prestigious hotels in Morocco. Being a place where intimacy meets boldness, the hotel has always been for the business community the privileged place for meetings and events where we offer you in all circumstances a service characterized by excellence.
The care about quality can be seen in every detail of those comfortable and warm rooms
where one feels at home. Being elegant and modern, with a surface of 35 m², and
characterized by a design based on noble materials, the standard rooms of the hotel have all
- Coffee maker with capsules
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Air conditioner
- Private safe
- Flat screen TV with international channels
- Laundry on request
- Italian bath or shower.
Les Merinides Hotel
Located in Fez in the region of Fes-Boulmane, 547 yards from Army Museum, Les Mérinides features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.
There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite channels
- Guest bathroom
- Laptop safe
- Flat-screen TV
Le Meridien N'Fis
Le Méridien N’Fis is nestled in five and a half hectares of lush parkland in the Menara district of the city. Guests can enjoy views of the mountains, garden, park or swimming pool from the rooms and suites.
Once twilight falls, the enchanting spectacle of the illuminated Andalusian gardens, complete with tinkling fountains and coconut trees silhouetted against the dusk, is an unrivalled sight of scenic beauty.
Le Méridien N’Fis offers three world-class restaurants, and spectacular spa facilities. Two of the finest golf courses in Morocco are located near the hotel.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $5,950 per person | DOUBLE: $3,950 per person
SINGLE: $4,950 per person | DOUBLE: $2,950 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Spa treatments or spa packages not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- 1 AT 201 20MAY JFKCMN 19:55 PM 08:40 AM 21MAY
- 2 AT 406 28MAY RAKCMN 11:35 AM 12:25 PM
- 3 AT 200 28MAY CMNJFK 15:50 PM 18:40 PM
- Flight schedule is subject to change.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 28, 2023.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- No vaccines are required for this tour. But we strongly encourage you to visit your physician and alert him/her of your travel plans. Please follow your physician’s recommendation.
- Please note that our flight leaves JFK on May 20, 2023, and arrives in Casablanca on May 21, 2023. Check-in at the hotel begins on May 21, 2023. Departure flight leaves Marra
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into JFK at least 4 hours before the group’s flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into JFK on May 19, 2023 and stay one night at a nearby hotel. We recommend the Hilton Hotel at JFK or Hampton Inn JFK.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Final Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time and any extra excursions.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, you recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.