MARCH 16 - 24, 2024
Rio de Janeiro 2024-
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
MARCH 16 - 24, 2024
Rio de Janeiro 2024
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio is a place where you can feel the rhythm of the city in its streets, taste it in the local cuisine and hear it in the voice of samba. The world's second largest urban area, Rio is at once overflowing with chaotic energy and rich culture. Known worldwide for its annual Carnival festival, foggy beaches, winding streets, colorful characters and tropical nightlife, Rio offers a bounty of experiences for travelers.
THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT
We have designed this unique itinerary to include the most coveted experiences in Rio. Immerse yourself in the culture and party diva style throughout this remarkable and breathtaking tour.
- Welcome Dinner and Meet & Greet
- Visit Christ the Redeemer statue
- Brazilian Cooking Class
- Private Yacht Sunset Cruise
- Visit City of Samba and witness the creation of the Carnival Experience
- Carnival Theme Farewell Dinner
South America Media Gallery
SHERATON GRAND RIO HOTEL & RESORT
Exceptional Comfort on the Beach in Rio
Located on the beach in Brazil, Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort is the city’s only beachfront resort with an extensive recreational area, spa and amenities. Tucked between trendy Barra da Tijuca and famed Ipanema Beach, our extravagant, full-service resort offers extensive business facilities in a tropical setting. Let our complimentary shuttle take you to area beaches, Leblon and Rio Sul’s shops. Our resort’s lush, landscaped grounds are set on a white-sand beach fronting the tropical South Atlantic and flanked by Brazil’s towering mountains. Our 538 hotel rooms and suites feature comfortable “Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience” beds as well as private balconies overlooking the sea. Club Level accommodations include access to the Sheraton Club Lounge and an exclusive area for breakfast.
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort
Avenida Niemeyer 121 – Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 22450-220
2 Airports to get to Rio de Janeiro
GIG – Rio de Janeiro – Tom Jobim; 21 miles from hotel
SDU – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil; 9 miles from hotel
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
Single: $6899 | Double: $4899 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Rio de Janeiro (GIG or SDU)
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except where noted above
- Beverages during meals except where noted above
- Items of a personal nature
- Be sure to purchase your electrical converter before travel.
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before September 17, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is March 16, 2024. Please schedule your flight to arrive by 3pm on March 16, 2024.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into either GIG – Rio de Janeiro – Tom Jobim or SDU – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.