AUGUST 3 - 10, 2024
AUGUST 3 - 10, 2024
Konnichiwa, Diva – let’s do Tokyo!
Tokyo is a world unlike any other.
“Tokyo is like the New York of Asia. Although the people there are all from Japan, they celebrate what they like about various cultures.” – Pharrell Williams
From its food to its shopping and advanced architecture, Tokyo is bustling with modernism while still maintaining its traditional Japanese flavor.
Truth is … we don’t know anyone who hasn’t felt changed from a visit to Tokyo. Harajuku fashion, Buddhist temples and the most fragrant, delicious green tea you’ll ever taste – Tokyo is a hot spot you’ll remember visiting for the rest of your life.
Travel Divas in Tokyo
KEIO PLAZA HOTEL TOKYO
Located in Shinjuku’s Skyscraper District just a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Train Station, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo offers sweeping views of Shinjuku, free WiFi and 21 dining options.
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar and electric kettle. An private bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests.
Guests can work up a sweat in the fitness center free of charge or take a cool swim in the outdoor pool at a fee. The hotel also features a karaoke room, convenience store and business center. A free shuttle to Tokyo Disney Resort is provided.
The wide range of cuisines offered at Keio Plaza Hotel includes Japanese, French, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Sky Lounge Aurora features stunning city views from the 45th floor, while Amanogawa Sake Bar pours premium sake.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building is less than a 5-minute walk away, and the Kabukicho area is a 15-minute walk. Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are both about a 20-minute walk away.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS FROM LAX
SINGLE: $7895 per person | DOUBLE: $5895 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $6295 per person | DOUBLE: $4295 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip flights from LAX to Tokyo (HND), not included in land only package
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals that are not listed.
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- AA 027 03AUG LAXHND 10:25 AM 14:20 PM 04AUG
- AA 170 10AUG HNDLAX 11:55 AM 06:10 AM
- Flight is subject to change.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before February 10, 2025.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate matching is available for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, the group flight will leave the US on August 3, 2024 and arrive in Tokyo on August 4, 2024. The hotel check-in date is August 4, 2024. The group flight will depart from Tokyo on August 10, 2024 to return to the US. Please take note of these dates when purchasing your flight.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Haneda Airport (HND) , officially Tokyo International Airport, and sometimes called as Tokyo Haneda Airport or Haneda International Airport.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Tokyo, Japan.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same rate.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.