Get ready to experience the vibrant flavors of Waikiki! Whether you’re looking for a hidden gem or a lively beachfront spot, Waikiki’s culinary scene is brimming with delights that cater to our love for luxury and unforgettable experiences. Here’s a curated list of top dining spots just for you, our Travel Divas:
- Aloha Table – A Hidden Treasure Nestled on a charming side street, Aloha Table is like a secret treehouse for foodies. Famous for its Loco Mocos, the Kobe-Style Beef Supreme Loco Moco is a must-try. The Garlic Shrimp here will leave you wanting more. Find this gem at 2238 Lauula St #2F, Honolulu.
- Ginza Bairin Tonkatsu – A Japanese Delight Offering a slice of Japan in Waikiki, Ginza Bairin Tonkatsu’s Cabbage Salad and Kurobuta Pork Loin Katsu are culinary masterpieces. Head over to 255 Beach Walk, Honolulu for an authentic tonkatsu experience.
- Maguro Brothers Hawaii – Seafood Heaven A seafood lover’s dream, Maguro Brothers serves up the freshest sashimi and poke bowls. Their King Salmon Donburi is a flavorful journey you must embark on. Visit them at Waikiki Hotel, 415 Nahua Street Pearl, Honolulu.
- Tim Ho Wan – Dim Sum Perfection For those who adore dim sum, Tim Ho Wan offers an exquisite experience. Their famous Baked BBQ Pork Buns are a taste of heaven. Located at 2233 Kalākaua Ave suite b-303, Honolulu, this is a must-visit.
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant – Hawaiian Elegance Immerse yourself in the heart of Waikiki with traditional and Hawaiian-inspired dishes at Tommy Bahama Restaurant. The Filet Mignon and Seared Scallop Sliders are a treat. Find this elegant spot at 298 Beach Walk, Honolulu.
And for those special moments:
- House Without a Key: Enjoy live music and signature cocktails at this waterfront gem in Halekulani Hotel, 2199 Kālia Rd, Honolulu.
- Duke’s Waikīkī: Perfect for a laid-back happy hour with breathtaking views, located at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort, 2335 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu.
- Heyday: Known for its retro vibe and innovative cocktails, find this charming spot at White Sands Hotel, 431 Nohonani St, Honolulu.
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi: Dive into local flavors and traditional Hawaiian dishes at International Marketplace, 2330 Kalākaua Ave #322, Honolulu.
- Mahina & Suns: Modern local food with a twist, situated at Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club, 412 Lewers St, Honolulu.
Each of these restaurants offers a unique experience, blending exquisite flavors with the luxury and style we adore. So go ahead, indulge in these culinary adventures and let your taste buds celebrate the magic of Waikiki!
Be sure to join us on our next Hawaii/Waikiki visit: https://thetraveldivas.com/trip/hawaii-2025-trip-2/.