July 27 - August 4, 2024
JULY 27 - AUGUST 4, 2024
PARADISE ON SPICE ISLAND
Explore the soft-sand, white beaches and shimmering azure waters on this tropical African island.
Just 45 km from the capital Stone Town, this sophisticated all-inclusive resort is located in an unbeatable spot. With views of the Indian Ocean – we challenge you not to fall in love the moment you arrive.
Meliá Zanzibar is surrounded by a natural coral reef, and is built on a 16-hectare estate beside a 300-meter-long white sandy beach. It boasts six restaurants and five bars serving local and international delicacies, and an Africa-inspired spa to relax both body and mind.
- All White Welcome Reception
- Spice Island Tour
- Private Cooking Class
- Changuu Island Tour & Sandbank BBQ
- Mnemba Island Excursion
- Farewell Dinner
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past African Escapes
Chill out in style in a luxury room with a private terrace, king-size bed or two twin beds (upon request), direct access to the spectacular tropical gardens and a fantastic outdoor shower.
- Private Terrace
- Garden View
- King Size or Twin Beds
- In-Room Safe
- Air Conditioning with individual control and ceiling fan
- Flat Screen TV 48 inches
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Mosquito net
- Large Bathtub
- Separate Shower
- Hair dryer and Makeup Mirror
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM NEW YORK-JFK
SINGLE: $9059 per person | DOUBLE: $7559 per person
SINGLE: $6459 per person | DOUBLE: $4959 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- Meals except where noted above
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Travel Guard
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before February 4, 2025.
- The group flight will leave US on July 26, 2024 and arrive in Zanzibar on July 27, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is July 27, 2024 at 4 PM. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Zanzibar Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) airport.
- Credit card will be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid for both attendees.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date.
- Management must approve all late payment requests before the final payment date on your account.