AUGUST 5-11, 2023
AUGUST 5-11, 2023
Konnichiwa, Diva – let’s do Tokyo!
Tokyo is a world unlike any other.
“Tokyo is like the New York of Asia. Although the people there are all from Japan, they celebrate what they like about various cultures.” – Pharrell Williams
From its food to its shopping and advanced architecture, Tokyo is bustling with modernism while still maintaining its traditional Japanese flavor.
Truth is … we don’t know anyone who hasn’t felt changed from a visit to Tokyo. Harajuku fashion, Buddhist temples and the most fragrant, delicious green tea you’ll ever taste – Tokyo is a hot spot you’ll remember visiting for the rest of your life.
Travel Divas in Tokyo
KEIO PLAZA HOTEL TOKYO
Located in Shinjuku’s Skyscraper District just a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Train Station, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo offers sweeping views of Shinjuku, free WiFi and 21 dining options.
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar and electric kettle. An private bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests.
Guests can work up a sweat in the fitness center free of charge or take a cool swim in the outdoor pool at a fee. The hotel also features a karaoke room, convenience store and business center. A free shuttle to Tokyo Disney Resort is provided.
The wide range of cuisines offered at Keio Plaza Hotel includes Japanese, French, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Sky Lounge Aurora features stunning city views from the 45th floor, while Amanogawa Sake Bar pours premium sake.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building is less than a 5-minute walk away, and the Kabukicho area is a 15-minute walk. Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are both about a 20-minute walk away.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $5295 per person | DOUBLE: $3795 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals that are not listed.
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- This is a land only tour. You will have to purchase your flight on your own to fly into Tokyo. This was created to allow you to extend your tour, if you wish, with add-on days and tours.
- There are two international airports for Tokyo: Narita Airport, NRT and Haneda Airport, HND. Please research and decide which one is best for you.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before February 11, 2024.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Plan your flight to leave the US on August 5, 2023. Check-in into the hotel is on August 6, 2023. You should make note of this date and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.