MAY 11-18, 2024
French Polynesia 2024
Tahiti & Bora Bora
MAY 11 - 18, 2024
French Polynesia 2024
Tahiti & Bora Bora
BLACK GIRL MAGIC & BLACK SAND BEACHES
Diva, imagine yourself walking along the black-sand beaches as the turquoise water splashes at your feet in Tahiti, or gazing out at the picturesque, lush, tropical views from your overwater bungalow in Bora Bora.
Hard decision, right? Well, why choose between Tahiti or Bora Bora when you can have both?
See Diva, we believe in spoiling ourselves and living a soft life as much as possible so the only decision you have to make is who you’re bringing with you.
- All White Glam Welcome Dinner
- Red Swimsuit Splash Day & Catamaran Cruise
- Glam Farewell Dinner
- Polynesian Cultural Show
Our Look Book
INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT & SPA
With dramatic volcanic peaks and an aquamarine lagoon backdropping expansive lush gardens, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is your gateway to the archipelago of French Polynesia. On the vibrant main island of Tahiti, two kilometers from the airport, our exotic overwater bungalows and tropical accommodations are a sublime jumping-off point for must-see cultural events and enviable panoramas.
Each Classic Room measures 26 square meters inside (279 square feet), and features a six-square-meter (65-square-foot) private terrace or balcony with seating for two. Traditional wooden furnishings and timber floors create a warm ambiance, while wide sliding glass doors let in incredible natural light. Each bedroom offers twins or a king bed, with a maximum occupancy of two adults and one child (rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for children under 15 years old).
- Private balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Direct-dial international phone
- Refrigerator (with minibar stocked upon request)
- 110V/220V outlets
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily housekeeping service
INTERCONTINENTAL BORA BORA RESORT & THALASSO
With unique vistas and positioning, each overwater villa shares the same comfortable layout and measures 95 square metres (1,022 square feet), including a 30-square-metre (323-square-foot) terrace. Soak up spectacular natural beauty from the spacious furnished sundeck, shaded area, outdoor freshwater shower and deck with direct lagoon access.
Our 84 spacious Bora Bora overwater villas (88 rooms) are decorated in chic, contemporary island style, with touches of traditional Polynesian design creating an elegant sense of place. Local handicrafts, bamboo and pandanus weavings, and carved mother-of-pearl lend an unmistakably Tahitian flavour, while state-of-the-art technology ensures a thoroughly modern tropical escape.
The Overwaters Villa with Beach View each measure 95 square metres (1,022 square feet), including a 30-square-metre (323-square-foot) terrace, and offer views of the beach and the motu.
Modern yet sumptuous, they feature chic, contemporary décor with traditional Polynesian design touches. The plush king-size bed (or twin beds on request) faces a large picture window overlooking the aqua lagoon and beach. Each villa’s spacious living room features a glass coffee table that gives way to the pristine waters and tropical fish below.
Bathrooms feature a separate shower and bathtub, double washbasin and complimentary range of luxury amenities. With its own picture window, you’re guaranteed breathtaking views while soaking in the tub.
Our villa terraces offer comfort and privacy, with a shaded area and sundeck boasting direct lagoon access. Without leaving your overwater bungalow, you can dine and sip sundowner cocktails (room service is available 24/7), nap, sunbathe, swim and take freshwater showers.
- Private terrace with outdoor shower
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom
- Electronic safety box
- Two flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- Sonos sound system
- Shaving mirror and shaver plug (110V/220V)
- Sofa bed
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM LAX - LOS ANGELES
SINGLE: $9759 per person | DOUBLE: $7759 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $7959 per person | DOUBLE: $5959 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Land Only Package does not include the flights from LAX to Tahiti or the airport transfers. Please plan accordingly.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for where mentioned on the itinerary
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for three months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before August 21, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is May 11, 2024.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Faa’a International Airport also known as Tahiti International Airport (PPT).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in the French Polynesia.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same rate.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.