NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 8 , 2023
Geneva & Montreux
NOVEMBER 30 -DECEMBER 8, 2023
Geneva & Montreux
Experience the sights, sounds and smells of Winter and Christmas Time in Europe.
GIVING HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIE VIBES
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. The air is filled with the smell of gingerbread and roasting chestnuts, colorful lights adorn every street and amazing shopping at the Christmas markets.
This tour package features the best of the winter and holiday season in Switzerland:
- Evening cruise on Lake Geneva with fondue dinner
- Marvel at the most beautiful view of Geneva and the lake at the top of the Cathedral’s tower
- Unwind in Geneva’s hippiest suburb
- Take a guided tour of the Grand Theatre and enjoy a brunch in Geneva’s most beautiful ballroom
- Discover the secrets of Swiss mechanical watchmaking and visit some prestigious boutiques
- Step into the highest attraction in Europe at an altitude of 12,590 feet
- Visit the iconic United Nation Palace
- Discover the Swiss culinary traditions on a day trip
- Experience the magical Christmas atmosphere at Montreux Noël Market
- Dress up for a Gala Dinner at the exclusive Chillon Castle
Our Look Book
HOTEL BRISTOL GENEVA
The Bristol Geneva mansion is one of the most beautiful buildings on the Square du Mont-Blanc. Entirely redesigned by the French decorator Annie Zéau, the Bristol invites you to live a new experience, between elegance and refinement.
Walk through the doors of the HOTEL BRISTOL GENÈVE, your charming private mansion, and welcome home!
Inspired by Art Deco, the new design of our renovated rooms Unique! combines the audacity of contemporary design with the great tradition of beautiful Geneva residences. Rich and voluptuous colors, fabrics adapted to each room and sophisticated furniture give them a unique style!
Far from globalized standards and fashions, let yourself be seduced by an unusual and unique atmosphere: enter the family of the HOTEL BRISTOL GENEVA, discover its unique character and its family heritage. The rooms elegantly dressed in a “contemporary Art Deco” style by Annie Zéau offer a unique setting in Geneva. Open the door… A prestigious family line welcomes you!
GRAND HOTEL SUISSE MAJESTIC
Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic is located on the shores of the Geneva Lake. The hotel is in every way representative of the Belle Epoque, a period which has marked a certain way of living. The Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic has 155 modern and colored rooms. From the entrance to the rooms, the hotel is focused on a different way of living and give to customer rays of vitality. The main floor of the hotel contain an elegant lobby, a modern restaurant and bar overlooking the Alps and the Lake. On the ninth floor there is a small gym with sauna and hamman facilities.
Embark on a unique and luxurious journey at Fairmont Singapore, located in the heart of the lion city. Ideally situated at the crossroads of Singapore’s central business districts, world-class shopping and entertainment, our award-winning hotel is conveniently located above the City Hall and Esplanade Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train stations and a short 20-minute drive to Singapore Changi Airport.
Luxury engages the senses instantly in the Deluxe Room, with a rich palette of natural wood vinyl furnishings and grey hues; a sleek ‘Maxi’ Bar; and bespoke furniture that showcases great craftsmanship.
Immerse in the well-appointed 45 sq.m room with the thoughtful and convenient Swisspro fresh water dispenser; innovative rain shower in the bathroom.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $6369 per person | DOUBLE: $4369 per person
- 7 breakfasts in the hotels indicated in the program
- 1 fondue dinner cruise (3 courses) aboard a boat on Lake Geneva with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 1)
- 1 coffee and pastries tasting at a local Boulanger & Chocolatier in Geneva’s Old Town (day 2)
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a local Bistro in Geneva with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 2)
- 2 dinners (3 courses) at local restaurant in Geneva with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 2 and day 4)
- 1 grand brunch at the Grand Theatre de Geneve (day 1)
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Chamonix with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 4)
- 1 fondue lunch at local restaurant in Gruyeres with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 6)
- 1 tasting lunch at local family-run winery with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included (day 7)
- 1 private visit followed by a tasting session at Swiss Chocolate factory in Broc
- 1 Gala Dinner (3 courses – drinks included) at the exclusive Chillon Castle
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers – Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not mentioned above
- Beverage during meals not mentioned above
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before June 8, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is December 1, 2023. Please schedule your flight from US on November 30, 2023.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Geneva International Airport (GVA).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.