MAY 4 - 12, 2024
Sweden & Denmark 2024
Stockholm & Copenhagen
MAY 4 - 12, 2024
Sweden & Denmark 2024
Stockholm & Copenhagen
BLACK GIRL MAGIC, BEAUTY & CULTURE
Are you ready to experience the beauty and culture of Scandinavia? Pack your bags and get ready to add a couple more stamps to your passport as you sprinkle your black girl magic through Stockholm and Copenhagen.
In Stockholm, you’ll be able to explore the city’s stunning architecture, including the Royal Palace and sample delicious Swedish cuisine, take a boat tour through the city’s waterways, and bake your own candy canes in the Old Town.
In Copenhagen, you’ll be able to experience Danish culture and history, including visiting the famous Tivoli Gardens and painting your own porcelain. With so much to see and do in both cities, a visit to Stockholm and Copenhagen is an unforgettable experience. So, don’t wait
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- All White Welcome Dinner & Evening Boat City Tour
- Private Spa Day Experience at Skepparholmen
- Exclusive Guided tour of the Happiness Museum
- Behind the Scenes tour of The Royal Opera House
- Glam Farewell Dinner at a Michelin Star Restaurant
Past Europe Tours Photos
Grand Hotel Stockholm
FIVE STAR HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
The Grand Hôtel in Stockholm has been home to celebrities, high-profile events and everyday bon-vivants since 1874. Situated in the best waterfront location imaginable, the hotel overlooks the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town. The Grand is also home to the classic Swedish Veranda restaurant, renowned for its traditional smörgåsbord, Mathias Dahlgren’s award-winning restaurants and the spectacular Cadier Bar. For recreation, there’s the Nordic Spa & Fitness club with hot saunas and cool dipping pools. Our warmest of welcomes!
Escape the everyday in a Superior Room with perfectly proportioned living space from 20 sqm (215 sqf), featuring high-end amenities and furnishings. Spend a lazy morning in the plush double bed, plan your day from the executive desk, or sink into a comfy armchair after a hectic day on the town. Several of the rooms in this category have magnificent waterfront views of the Royal Palace and the Stockholm Old Town. Alternatively, Superior Rooms with inner-courtyard or side street views at slightly lower rates are ideal for those seeking a quiet and cosy retreat.
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
Deluxe in-room amenities include:
- Complimentary access to our exclusive Fitness Center
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Smart TV with complimentary news, music, sports, movie and radio channels
- Bathroom with bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of a complimentary daily newspaper
- Etro toiletries
- DUX bed (King/Twin)
- One or more armchairs
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Electrical adapters
- Hair dryer
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
Elevate your experience at our hotel in downtown Copenhagen
A 5-star experience is waiting for you at Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. Discover spacious, beautifully appointed hotel rooms that rank among some of the largest in Copenhagen, Denmark. Each is a downtown oasis with complimentary Wi-Fi access, a sleek marble bathroom, flat-screen TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase mesmerizing views of the Copenhagen city center. In addition, our hotel offers international restaurants and bars with stunning views of Copenhagen harbour from the beautiful outdoor terrace. Our hotel is also an impressive destination for business meetings and conferences in the city center, offering views of the canal from our modern, flexible venues. You’ll be delighted with our picturesque waterfront location in downtown Copenhagen, only a short distance away from attractions like Tivoli Gardens and Harbor Beach. We’re also within walking distance of famed Stroget Street. Copenhagen Marriott Hotel provides an ideal backdrop for business and leisure guests alike.
Our 406 expansive, contemporary hotel rooms and suites are some of the largest in all of Copenhagen. All rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning views of either the old city or the canal. Stay in touch with what matters during your city center visit, with free Wi-Fi in your accommodation. Enjoy tasteful amenities like marble bathrooms, deluxe bedding and 24-hour hotel room service.
- Marble bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Chair, with ottoman
- Safe, in room
- Desk, writing/work, with ergonomic chair, and electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- High-speed, wireless internet, complimentary
- Coffee/tea maker
- Instant hot water
- 47in/119cm LCD TV
- International cable/satellite
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS FROM NEW YORK (JFK)
SINGLE: $10,899 per person | DOUBLE: $8,899 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $9,399 per person | DOUBLE: $7,399 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flights to Sweden and from Copenhagen are not included for land only packages
- Airport Transfers are not included in land only packages , please plan accordingly
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour except where listed
- Beverage during meals except where listed
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 12, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- For land only packages you will need to purchase your own flights. Please note when booking your flight that the group flight will depart New York (JFK) on May 3, 2024 and arrive in Stockholm (ARN) on May 4, 2024. The group flight will depart from Copenhagen (CPH) on May 12, 2024 to return to the US. Please note the dates and schedule your flight accordingly.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) and out of Copenhagen Airport (CPH).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Florence, Italy .
- Roommate Matching is available.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log into your client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.