August 17-24, 2024
AUGUST 17-24, 2024
There is much talk about this city – and as one of the most visited locations in the world, the talk is still very much warranted. Treat yourself to a summer Roman vacation and live out history today with a curated travel experience from Travel Divas.
Welcome to Rome – the heart and soul of the ancient Mediterranean empire. For many of us, we learned about the wonders of Rome throughout our time in school: its glorious emperors, its delectable food and its historic landmarks.
This ancient Italian city still has a romantic charm, with cobblestone streets and millennia-old attractions. Everything you have heard about Rome is true – and our 2024 excursion to this famous city will show you why.
From gelatos to wine tasting to the Colosseum, these are a just a few of the Roman wonders you’ll be privy to when you join us for this late summer 2024 trip.
Travel Divas in Rome, Italy
BAGLIONI HOTEL REGINA
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF “LA DOLCE VITA”
Situated close to the heart of Rome, Baglioni Hotel Regina represents timeless elegance. This sophisticated Palazzo is a triumph of Italian Art Deco and classic styles.
Built in 1892, this magnificent hotel features 117 rooms & suites infused with a unique blend of modern & 19th century design.
Classic Italian style reigns supreme in this elegant room, which features an intimate atmosphere and attention to detail.
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Towels & Slippers
- DELLALUNA bath Toiletries
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Marble bathroom
- View: Internal courtyard, typical Roman streets, Via Veneto
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Wireless internet, complimentary
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE INCLUDED
SINGLE: $6999 per person | DOUBLE: $4799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to ROME
- Gratuities for Driver, Tour Guide, Servers, Waiters, Hotel Staff
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before Feb 24, 2025.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please make arrangements to book your flight to Rome to leave the US on August 17, 2024 and arrive in Rome to check-in to hotel on August 18, 2024. Rome (FCO) International Airport is the airport you should fly into. Please schedule your return flight for August 24, 2024.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.