MAY 4 - 12, 2024
Amalfi Coast Tour 2024
Naples, Capri & Sorrento
MAY 4 - 12, 2024
Amalfi Coast Tour 2024
Naples, Capri & Sorrento
Experience some of Italy’s most stunning landscapes in this unique luxury tailored Travel Divas Tour, which includes the coastal gems of Naples and Sorrento and the inland beauty of Florence.
We have designed this 5-star itinerary to include the most strikingly beautiful places of Italy. We will also indulge and take in many meals throughout this amazing and breathtaking tour.
- Welcome dinner at a gourmet restaurant by the port overlooking an ancient castle
- Meet the family members of one of the oldest Coral Artisans of Naples
- Enjoy a hands-on pizza cooking class where pizza was invented
- Learn and sing the traditional Neapolitan songs live at a winery near Vesuvius
- A private mixology class to learn preparing the perfect and proper Limoncello
- Explore the fabled island of Capri, with a private visit at a perfume factory
- Taste Caprese specialties at a home hosted meal with an Italian family
- Farewell Dinner at one of the most stylish restaurants in the Amalfi Coast
- Private sunset cruise along the Amalfi Coast with a photo shoot
See Our Past Videos
GRAND HOTEL PARKER'S
The Grand Hotel Parker’s offers 79 rooms and suites where guests can savour the heritage and impeccable service of the first luxury hotel in Naples.
Walk in the presence of beauty, surrounded by priceless antiques and genuine period features. The best of Neapolitan tailor-made service together with a breathtaking view over the Bay of Naples, the Vesuvius and Capri will make your stay in the city of Naples truly unforgettable.
HILTON SORRENTO PALACE
Overlooking the coastline, Hilton Sorrento Palace is home to magical views of the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. Relaxation, excitement, beauty – experience it all at our idyllic Sorrento hotel.
Breathe in the scent of glorious citrus groves while you lie next to six outdoor pools. Savour a cocktail or light bites at the poolside bar, or gaze out over the Bay of Naples from your room’s private balcony. To ensure your trip is truly relaxing, our multi-lingual staff and concierge service are here to help plan every detail.
- 335 sophisticated rooms
- 1 exquisite restaurant and a chic lounge
- 6 outdoor pools (seasonal)
- 1 grotto-style indoor pool ( winter opening)
- Executive Club Lounge
- J Contemporary Japanese Restaurant Sorrento
- La Terrazza Lounge Bar
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA (ATL)
Single: $8899 | Double: $6899 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
Single: $7299 | Double: $5299 per person
- 7 breakfasts in the hotels
- 1 welcome dinner (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Naples with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included
- 1 private Neapolitan pizza cooking class followed by dinner in Naples
- 1 home hosted dinner in Capri at the villa of a local family
- 1 farewell dinner (3 courses) at a local restaurant in the Amalfi Coast with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included
- 1 street food lunch in Spaccanapoli, Naples
- 1 lunch at a winery near Pompeii with wine pairing
- 1 lunch at a lemon farm in Amalfi including wine and limoncello
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Naples, Italy.
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except where noted above
- Beverages during meals except where noted above
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before November 12, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave Atlanta (ATL) on May 4, 2024 and arrive in Naples (NAP) on May 5, 2024. Hotel check-in date is May 5, 2024. Please note the dates and schedule accordingly.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Naples International Airport (NAP).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
- This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.