OCTOBER 12-20, 2024
London + Paris 2024
London, England and Paris, France
OCTOBER 12-20, 2024
London + Paris 2024
London, England and Paris, France
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Why would you choose between London and Paris when you can have both? That’s right, we’re giving you the ultimate experience in two of our favorite countries to sprinkle our Black Girl Magic. From iconic sights to delectable cuisine we’ve got it all covered. Now the only choice you have to make is what to wear…
- Private City Tour of London by iconic black cabs
- Exclusive and Luxury British High Tea
- Dinner cruise along the Seine River
- Explore the Eiffel Tower
- Shop Harrod’s Department Store
- All White Farewell Dinner
VIEW OUR PAST TRIPS
THE GREAT SCOTLAND YARD - LONDON
Five star luxury hotel, located a stone’s throw from Covent Garden. Great Scotland Yard is one of London’s most historic and cherished buildings that holds more hidden stories than any other kind in London. Where tradition meets modern luxury.
Relax in our 273 sq ft Twin Room with two single beds and delicately furnished with thoughtful luxurious touches creating an elegant and cozy atmosphere.
- Contactless room key via the World of Hyatt app
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Nespresso® machine with coffee and tea facilities (available upon request)
- Walk-in shower
- TOTO® toilet
- Locally sourced bath amenities
- Wardrobe with safe
- Iron/ironing board LCD TV with screen mirroring function
PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL - PARIS
Proudly standing in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, The Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Tower is the gateway to Parisian adventures. The hotel is set at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero. The fitness room with cardio equipment, open 24 hours a day, offers unrestricted views of the Trocadero, while you can enjoy dining on the terrace at the restaurant, Frame. The property is located 3.1 mi from the Parc des Princes Stadium, only a 10-minute drive away.
Decorated in a contemporary style, the bright guest rooms offer panoramic views of Paris. They include a flat-screen TV with free access to the latest films, an iPod dock, and free WiFi access. Most of the rooms have a balcony, while some also have a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower or the garden.
The hotel’s restaurant serves Californian-style cuisine with French flavors. It has an open-plan kitchen and a stylish wine bar. A connectivity lounge featuring computers and printers is also available in the hotel. Several types of breakfast are available each morning, including Asian, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
Pullman Paris is on the Left Bank, just a 5-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. It is conveniently located 1,950 feet from the Bir-Hakeim Metro Station (line 6), providing direct access to the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées, and Louver Museum.
Press reader, Bose docking station, free WiFi, Large screen TV, minibar, 2 free bottles of mineral water (natural and sparkling), courtesy tray, workspace, walk-in shower or bathtub, C.O. Bigelow range of bathroom products – bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, ironing kit and a safe.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $11,100 per person | DOUBLE: $9,100 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $8,300 per person | DOUBLE: $6,300 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- To be published early 2024
- Flight itinerary is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- The group flight will leave US on October 12, 2024 and arrive in London (LHR) on October 13, 2024. Check-in into the hotel in London is October 13. The group flight will leave Paris on October 20,2024. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Men and children are welcomed for the same rate.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before April 20, 2025.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.