JUNE 8 - 16, 2024
Venice & Como 2024
Venice & Lake Como
JUNE 8-16, 2024
Venice & Como 2024
Venice & Lake Como
EXPERIENCE THE ITALIAN RIVIERA
Take a trip this summer to Northern Italy and experience the “Italian Riviera” and “Floating City”. From sunset gondola rides down the Grand Canal and scenic cruises along Lake Como taking in the colorful waterside villages and elegant estates to luxury shopping and wine tasting this tour is packed with beauty and elegance.
- All White Welcome Dinner along the Grand Canal
- Enjoy a sunset gondola ride through the enchanting canals of Venice
- Feel the breeze on a private tour around Lake Como aboard a private motorboat
- Glam Farewell Gala Dinner
VIEW OUR PAST TRIPS
SPLENDID VENICE - VENICE
Just a few steps from some of the world’s greatest sights, the Splendid Venice is a charming luxury hotel, as elegant as Venice herself. It was first mentioned in the sixteenth century, the heyday of the Republic, when it was known as the Black Hat Inn, where Calle della Regina meets Rio dei Baretteri.
The Splendid Venice exudes an instantly seductive charm, a timeless, nonchalant model of perfection, made of subtle moods and exquisitely thoughtful attention to detail.
The hotel enjoys a central yet quiet location just a short stroll – or gondola ride – from some of the city’s iconic landmarks. There is also a water entrance and private mooring for boats on the Rio dei Baretteri.
The 165 rooms and suites offer Venetian elegance at its finest. Many vaunt wonderful views over the canals and rooftops, the bell towers and the terraces, called “altanas”. All have luxurious, refined furnishings and exquisite details, where silver, brown and lilac set the tone for the wallpaper and damask designs that evoke the Serenissima’s textile tradition.
Our Deluxe rooms offer a spacious sanctuary for your vacation in Venice with light tones, elegant fabrics and architectural details that recall classic Venetian style.
You’ll find a sumptuous double bed and an Italian marble bathroom. Many accommodations also offer wonderful canal views.
- Pillow menu
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Samsung Smart TV
- Illy espresso coffee machine
- Tray with electric kettle
- Assortment of hot beverage
- 24h room service
- In-room safe
- Sewing kit
- Shoe shine service (upon request)
HILTON LAKE COMO - COMO
Find us in the slopes surrounding Lake Como, just 10 minutes from the city center. The grand Villa Olmo is less than a five-minute walk away, and many of the area’s boat trips depart nearby. Get panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountains from our rooftop infinity pool and sky-high bar.
DELUXE ROOM WITH CITY VIEW
As of 31 sq. m/333 sq. ft., city view, French balcony, shower and/or bathtub, desk. Sleeps 2.
Enjoy the view of the city of Como and the hills of Brunate either from the large classic window or from the floor-to-ceiling sliding one with French balcony of this bright Deluxe room with two queen-size Serenity beds. Refresh in the elegant bathroom with spacious walk-in rain shower and/or bathtub. With complimentary WiFi, checking your emails or browsing the internet is easy. Other amenities include 40-inch HDTV, bath care products, a safety deposit box, minibar and individually controlled air-conditioning. Sleeps 2.
- Widescreen LCD TV
- Bathrobe & Bath slippers
- Radio alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Black-Out Curtains
- Feather Pillows Non-Allergenic
- Hilton Serenity Bed
- Coffee maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Bathroom amenities
- Mini bar
- 24 Hour Housekeeping
- Convenient Electrical Outlets
- Evening Room Service Available
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone – Auto Wakeup
- Telephone – Voice Mail
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $11,559 per person | DOUBLE: $9,559 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $8,759 per person | DOUBLE: $6,759 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- To be published late 2023
- Flight itinerary is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- The group flight will leave US on June 8, 2024 and arrive in Venice (VCE) n on June 9, 2024. Check-in into the hotel in Venice is June 9. The group flight will leave Milan on June 16, 2024. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before December 16, 2024.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.