JUNE 22 - 29, 2024
Ibiza 2024 Trip 3
JUNE 22 - 29, 2024
Ibiza 2024 Trip 3
Embark on an unforgettable 5-star journey to the dazzling island of Ibiza, where you'll be immersed in a world of luxury, unparalleled natural beauty, and thrilling nightlife. Our meticulously crafted itinerary will ensure you relish in every moment of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Don't miss the chance to live your dream vacation and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Experience Ibiza: The Ultimate Luxury Adventure
- Seaside Welcome Dinner: Kick off your Ibiza experience with an exclusive dinner at a gourmet restaurant by the picturesque port. Savor exquisite culinary creations while gazing upon the captivating Mediterranean Sea and feeling the refreshing ocean breeze.
- Glamorous VIP Champagne Brunch: Indulge in an opulent champagne brunch at the world-famous Nikki Beach Club. Rub shoulders with the elite, dance to the beats of renowned DJs, and immerse yourself in the ultimate beach club experience.
- Exclusive Private Catamaran Cruise: Set sail on the serene Mediterranean Sea aboard a luxurious catamaran. Bask in the sun, dive into crystal-clear waters, and revel in the pristine beauty of the surrounding islands on this unforgettable voyage.
- Historical Dalt Vila Exploration: Wander through the enchanting cobblestone streets of Ibiza’s old town, Dalt Vila. Uncover the island’s rich history, marvel at the stunning architecture, and enjoy a delightful Garden Terrace lunch at a charming local restaurant.
- Exquisite Eno-Gastronomic Tour: Delight your senses with an organic wine tasting tour at one of Ibiza’s most renowned wineries. Sip on premium wines, discover the secrets of wine-making, and indulge in a mouth-watering gastronomic experience.
- Electrifying Night at Pacha Nightclub: Experience the pinnacle of Ibiza’s legendary nightlife with a night out at the world-renowned Pacha Nightclub. Dance the night away to the electrifying beats of superstar DJs, surrounded by the most glamorous party-goers on the island.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to create unforgettable memories on the enchanting island of Ibiza. Book your luxurious adventure now and immerse yourself in the ultimate Mediterranean getaway!
See Our Past Trip Photo Galleries & Past Trip Videos
HARD ROCK HOTEL IBIZA
HAVE THE SWEETEST SUMMER DREAMS IN IBIZA
Dream of being a star in one of our 493 modern rooms and suites in Playa d’en Bossa. Because even die-hard party animals need a holiday and some well-deserved R&R. Whether you’re looking for inspiration, fun, or rest (or a little of everything), at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, you can live like a Diva thanks to all the services and facilities at your disposal: luxurious bedding, designer furniture, a terrace overlooking the sea or the swimming pool, 24-hour room service, and Wi-Fi. We have more than a dozen categories of rooms and luxury suites to make sure you enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Ibiza with friends, family, or your partner. Ooooh, yeah!
DELUXE SILVER ROOM
Rest up in your luxuriously appointed 33 square-meter space outfitted with cutting-edge decor complete with cool, relaxing tones, modern design, and Chromotherapy illumination. Lay back on your private terrace made even more lovely with views of the pool, garden, main stage, or sea.
- 33 square-meter space.
- Furnished outdoor terrace with a selection of lovely views.
- Feel like you’re floating on air in your choice of 1 King or 2 single 110cm Chromotherapy-illuminated beds featuring Hard Rock’s custom “Sleep Like a Rock” 300-thread-count cotton linens.
- Rock-star-worthy room features include cantilevered furniture, a comfortable reading corner with a 90cm sofa-bed or armchair with a side desk, a custom-designed desk and comfortable chair, and state-of-the-art lighting.
- An iPod dock station and integrated 43″ flat-screen HDTVs invite you to plug in, tune in and turn up the sound and sights of your iPod, computer, camera, and just about anything else you bring along.
- You don’t have to knock on the door of this heavenly Halo-illuminated bathroom featuring a full-length mirror, separate lavatory, and Hansgrohe ceiling-mounted rain shower.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
Single: $7499 | Double: $4499 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Ibiza, Spain
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except where noted above
- Beverages during meals except where noted above
- Items of a personal nature
- Be sure to purchase your electrical converter before travel.
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before December 29, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is June 22, 2024. Please schedule your flight from US on June 21, 2024.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Ibiza Airport (IBZ), also known as Aeroport d’Eivissa.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.