July 26-August 3, 2023
Greece 2023, Tour 9
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
July 26 - August 3, 2023
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
You’ve all seen the cerulean blue rooftops and deep blue waters on Instagram. But getting an in-person view of the mystical magic that is the Grecian islands of Santorini and Mykonos and the picturesque scenes of Athens is an experience that social media photos simply can’t deliver.
So, with that said, it’s time to dust off your bags and hop the Greek Isles and capture firsthand moments of the sun’s rays bouncing off your radiant skin next to the picture-perfect waters.
And Travel Divas’ 2023 Greece Excursion will help you do just that. During this 8-night week of wonders, you’ll experience all the beauty and mysticism this Mediterranean country has to offer:
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Shades of Blue Welcome Dinner
- Private Wine Tour
- Catamaran Cruise
- Swim in the Hot Springs
- Wine Tour & Tasting in Santorini
- Beach Day in Mykonos
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Saint John Hotel - Mykonos
Welcome to Saint John Mykonos Beach Resort, an idyllic stunning oasis silhouetted against the clear blue skyline of Mykonos island and located on a 20,000 square meter stretch of pristine coastline in Agios Ioannis.
As one of the best Mykonos beach hotels, Saint John, combines the elegance and luxury amenities you would come to expect from a 5 star, Mykonos hotel of this high caliber. Its reputation for the best gracious hospitality, impeccable service, and magnificent cuisine is renowned throughout the world and entices visitors to return year after year.
Its magnificent private beach, along with the spectacular ocean views makes it an ultimate sanctuary for a holiday of a lifetime.
The unique surroundings give this beach resort the spirit of the traditional Island life blended with the authentic cosmopolitan style of Mykonos, where characteristic Mykonos Island whitewashed cubist houses cascade down onto the private pristine 200 meters beach made up of waters of crystal clarity.
Volcano View - Santorini
Grand Hyatt - Athens
Located on the famous Syngrou Avenue, between the cultural center of the historic city of Athens and the cosmopolitan Athenian Riviera, Grand Hyatt Athens offers the ultimate hospitality experience in a city with a heady mix of history and edginess. Explore the vibrant city of Athens, discover the narrow streets and small buildings of Plaka, and merge into 3.000 years of Greek history while visiting the Acropolis Hill.
Excquisite comfort awaits you in the newly built modern guestrooms and suites, equipped with the latest amenities, impressive marble bathrooms and spacious living and working areas. Additional exclusivity is granted to suite and club room guests with access to the Grand Club Lounge, offering the comforts of home with refined luxury touches such as personal concierge services and culinary highlights throughout the day.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS
SINGLE: $7,699 per person | DOUBLE: $5,699 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE - NO FLIGHTS
SINGLE: $6,899 per person | DOUBLE: $4,899 per person
- Spa treatments
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- TBA Announced later
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before February 3, 2024.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- The group flight will leave US on July 26, 2023 and arrive in Mykonos on July 27, 2023. Check-in into the hotel is July 27, 2023. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
- When choosing flights (if arranging own air), please be sure to choose those that arrive in Athens before 1:00 pm in order to connect with flight to Mykonos. Alternatively, an additional night may be added in Athens. We will provide the earliest available connecting flight to Mykonos based on your arrival into the Athens airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.