JUNE 8-14, 2025
AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE CHATEAU EXPERIENCE
Ever wish you were living a life of unparalleled luxury in a gorgeous French château? Well, so do we! And that’s why we’re so excited to announce our upcoming trip to our very own private château in Champagne, France!
For the Brown + Bougie
We’re going all-in on making this a getaway to remember, spending 7 days and 6 nights at CHATEAU DOMAINE de BARIVE!
This stunning property is near the magnificent medieval city of Reims, where you’ll have a chance to explore, dine and relax in style. While we’re there, you can look forward to some incredible events like:
- Visits to some of the world’s finest Champagne producers including meeting a local winemaker and sampling fantastic local wines
- Guided tours of local historical sites
- A hot air balloon ride over the countryside
- A gourmet picnic on the grounds of the château
- A glam photoshoot with a fleet of Rolls Royces for props
- A premium shopping tour in La Vallée Village
Champagne, France Media
CHATEAU DOMAINE de BARIVE
This 18th-century chateau presents a properly imposing face to the world; its gardens and grounds are expansive, as are the buildings within its walls. The Domaine de Barive’s 22 rooms range widely in size, from the cozy Classic rooms up under the eaves to the truly spectacular Royal Suite; all are comfortable, to say the least, and are decorated in a pleasing blend of contemporary cool and antique elegance. There’s room here for a proper spa, complete with a pool, a gym, and a sauna; there’s also room for a gastronomic restaurant, Franck Dumoulin’s Les Épicuriens.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $8995 per person | DOUBLE: $6595 per person
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for housekeeping, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before February 12, 2024.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- This is a land only tour. You must make your own flight arrangements into Paris. Plan to leave the United States on June 7 and arrive in Paris on June 8, 2025.
- Arrive at Paris CDG airport and transfer independently to Domaine de Barive in Sainte-Preuve. Expect to cost of around $100-$200. You will meet your other trip mates early enough for you guys to plan and share transfers together. If you prefer your own private transfer, Here is a suggestion.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals. Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.