MAY 18 - 25, 2024
Paris 2024, Trip 2
MAY 18 - 25, 2024
Paris 2024, Trips 2
Think delectable French wines, upscale bakeries, photo ops on some of the most famous avenues you’ve only seen in the movies, shopping at the most luxurious boutiques in the world.
DIVAS IN PARIS
Truth is, self-love is the secret ingredient in the Black girl magic recipe. We can’t give up all the details on how to whip up that kind of magic, but what we CAN do is give you a way to love on yourself like you never have before with a magical trip to the city of love – Paris!
Yasss, we’re inviting you to open up that bottle of Black girl magic and drench yourself in the vibes of fall in Paris.
That’s right you’ll be sitting pretty, munching on the most buttery soft, freshly baked croissants you’ve ever tasted (sorry, Starbucks) alongside other sophisticated and fabulous Travel Divas just like yourself.
You deserve it!
Travel Divas in Paris
PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL
Proudly standing in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, The Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Tower is the gateway to Parisian adventures. The hotel is set at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero. The fitness room with cardio equipment, open 24 hours a day, offers unrestricted views of the Trocadero, while you can enjoy dining on the terrace at the restaurant, Frame. The property is located 3.1 mi from the Parc des Princes Stadium, only a 10-minute drive away.
Decorated in a contemporary style, the bright guest rooms offer panoramic views of Paris. They include a flat-screen TV with free access to the latest films, an iPod dock, and free WiFi access. Most of the rooms have a balcony, while some also have a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower or the garden.
The hotel’s restaurant serves Californian-style cuisine with French flavors. It has an open-plan kitchen and a stylish wine bar. A connectivity lounge featuring computers and printers is also available in the hotel. Several types of breakfast are available each morning, including Asian, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
Pullman Paris is on the Left Bank, just a 5-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. It is conveniently located 1,950 feet from the Bir-Hakeim Metro Station (line 6), providing direct access to the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées and Louver Museum.
Press reader, Bose docking station, free WiFi, Large screen TV, minibar, 2 free bottles of mineral water (natural and sparkling), courtesy tray, workspace, walk-in shower or bathtub, C.O. Bigelow range of bathroom products – bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, ironing kit and a safe.
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- Group flight will be announced via email
- Flight itinerary is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before November 18, 2024.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on May 18, 2024 and arrive in Paris on May 19, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is May 19, If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals. Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.