APRIL 19 -27 , 2024
Istanbul & Cappadocia
APRIL 19-27, 2024
Istanbul & Cappadocia
Picture yourself – wearing the most beautiful, flowing dress catching the wind as you head out to watch the sunset over the mountains from a hot air balloon – that's just what you'll be doing in Turkey! From dazzling sites, Turkish cuisine, and sweets like kebabs and Baklava to shopping in authentic bazaars, you're sure to leave your touch of Black Girl Magic all through the Turkish mountains.
NO MORE DAY DREAMING!
Known for its mash of oriental and European cultures, Turkey is sure to wow you. From shopping in the Grand Bazaar to finally making your IG dreams come true and hot air ballooning over the Cappadocia mountains, this trip is a can’t miss
- Shades of Blue Welcome Dinner
- Bosphorous Cruise with Lunch
- Visit the Blue Mosque
- Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- The Grand Bazaar,
- Farewell Dinner
See Our Past Trip Photo Galleries & Past Trip Videos
THE MARMARA TAKSIM ISTANBUL
In the heart of Istanbul, 5 star comfort inspired by the city. Soaking up the exquisite Istanbul cityscape from your room…Satisfying your sweet tooth with the sumptuous chocolates at Chocolate Shop… Dining on Tuti Restaurant’s top-rate dishes and enjoying an after-dinner drink at Lobby Bar while gazing at the glowing city lights below…Staying at a living, breathing five-star symbol of the Taksim district…
Deluxe rooms are decorated with a working desk and armchair, a comfortable sofa bed and built-in closet in addition to to the marble bathrooms with walk-in showers and chic vanity units. Non-smoking rooms are available.
- View Bosphorus, Golden Horn and the city
- Individually-controlled air conditioning
- 40-inch LED, satellite TV
- International direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Luxurious toiletries
- Bathrobes and over-sized bath towels
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Access to Gym & Spa
- Adapter plugs available
- Bidet (upon request)
- Connecting room (upon request)
- Non-smoking room (upon request)
- Smoke Detector
- Raised toilet grab bars (available in handicapped rooms)
- Newspaper service (upon request)
- Complimentary wired and high speed Wi-Fi Internet access
CAPPADOCIA CAVE RESORT (CCR)
The region’s only Spa Hotel with cave therapy rooms overlooking the magnificent and beautiful Red Valley. This unique location offers an uninterrupted panorama highlighted by stunning sunrise and sunset views that have been described as “enchanting”, “majestic” and “epic”. Guests sleep in millennial caves and rock-cut rooms that bring the spirit of the ancient settlements and the spirit of the ancient village to life.
CCR HOTELS & SPA offers a wide range of accommodations to enjoy the relaxed yet elegant elegance at its best. Almost all guest rooms have private balconies and/or terraces with unique views of Cappadocia.
Our rooms, where modern facilities and old buildings come to life, are for two people. The beds are in the form of a double bed or two separate beds. Stone and / or Cave have two different structures in concept. Flat TV, digital broadcasting, code safe, air conditioning, bathtub or shower in the rooms, Rebul amenities in the bathrooms, central floor heating system, minibar and seating group. Along with the kettle, 2 small bottles of water, tea and coffee are offered as our treat. Our rooms have views of Avanos, Göreme, Ortahisar and the town of Uçhisar where we are located. It is possible to watch the balloon flights from the terraces and balconies in the early hours of the morning. Some rooms have a fireplace.
- Wireless Internet
- Tea machine
- Mini bar
- Air conditioner controlled from the room
- Openable window
- Hair dryer
- High ceiling
- makeup mirror
- Room safe
- Goose down pillow
- 24 hour operator
- Courtyard view
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATLANTA
Single: $7599 | Double: $5599 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
Single: $6199 | Double: $4199 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except where noted above
- Beverages during meals except where noted above
- Items of a personal nature
- Be sure to purchase your electrical converter before travel.
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before October 27, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is April 20, 2024. Please schedule your flight from US on April 19, 2024.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Istanbul Airport (IST).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.