July 20-24, 2023
Vacances en Blanc Cabo 2023
Hard Rock Los Cabos
ALL WHITE REQUIRED
Bring out your best white swimsuit, because the resort you’ll stay at when you join us for Vacances en Blanc is an oasis of opulence on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. From luxury spa treatments that’ll loosen those hard-working muscles to beachfront pools where you can recharge your melanin for maximum glow, you’ll never want to leave Hard Rock Los Cabos.
BOOK BEFORE IT'S GONE
We know this one’s going to sell out ASAP, so we’ll keep this quick:
Are you down to sprinkle your Black girl magic all over Los Cabos in Mexico with us?
Are you down to leave the hustle and bustle of being excellent all-day, every day for 5 days of vacation in a Mexican paradise?
And are you down to do it in style, in all-white and at one of the most luxurious resorts the Baja Peninsula has to offer?
If the answer is yes, yes, and yes, then take a sneak peek inside your stay at Hard Rock Los Cabos, where we’re hosting a 5-day Diner en Blanc-esque vacation where you can do all the above and more.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
HARD ROCK HOTEL LOS CABOS
Nestled on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, Hard Rock Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort offers the perfect mix of rhythm and relaxation with the views to back it up. Soak up the sun at any of our refreshing pools or experience endless activities and unbridled entertainment. So get your camera and your companions ready because this vacation will be one for the highlight reel.
NOTE: Due to strong currents that could lead even the most experienced swimmers to dangerous conditions, it is not safe for guests to swim in the ocean. We strongly recommend keeping your distance from the shore.
All guest rooms will have:
- Hydro spa tub
- Private bath with shower
- Balcony with a sofa, one chair and a table
- Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juice & domestic beer.
- Flat screen HDTV with plug-and-pay technology.
- Purified bottled water
- Sleep Like a Rock® bedding featuring 300-threadcount, Egyptian cotton
- Rock Spa® bath products
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Bathroom scale
- In-room digital safe (laptop size)
- Individually controlled A/C
- Espresso / American coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio
- Hair blow dryer
- Clothes steamer
- Included wireless internet
- 24-hour in room dining
- Turndown service upon request
- Complimentary streaming music channels
Check – In – 3:00 pm
Check – Out – 11:00 am
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $3699 per person | DOUBLE: $1999 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Los Cabos International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below and more info here:
- Traveling to Los Cabos requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Los Cabos on July 20, 2023, before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and kids are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Los Cabos before May 15., 2023.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE. Flight information has to be received by Travel Divas 45 days prior to the departure of your trip to secure your round trip airport transfers. Failure to submit your flight information to Travel Divas by this date will result in you forfeiting your airport transfers.
- This resort is about 60 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to current occupancy and your price will change on your invoice to reflect the new occupancy change.
- You can login to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after the final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.