AN EXCLUSIVE ALL WHITE TRAVEL EVENT
Have you heard of Diner en Blanc? Well, if you’ve ever seen groups of fancy folk in all-white eating dinner at some of the most iconic locations in the world, that’s it.
It’s luxury meets excellent food meets great conversation meets upscale elegance. And we don’t know about you, but that sounds EXACTLY like Travel Divas.
That’s why we’re taking that concept up a notch and extending it beyond just a night of glam, all-white and exclusivity.
Yup, that’s right. We’re inviting you to not just dine in all white but to vacay with us in all white during our 5-day Vacances en Blanc, at Le Blanc Resort Los Cabos in 2022.
Think Diddy yacht-style all-white parties at an all-inclusive, adults-only luxury resort where your itinerary is filled with wellness, rest and rejuvenation.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Travel Divas Photo Albums
LE BLANC RESORT & SPA, LOS CABOS
Royale Deluxe Partial Ocean View
Enjoy a partial view of the stunning Sea of Cortez-and do so luxuriously.
Sink into blissful surroundings and enjoy the signature amenities of Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, including 24-hour in-room dining, personalized butler service, a welcome bottle of tequila and red wine, BVLGARI bath amenities, a comfort menu, and much more.
- 581 Sq. Ft.
- 1 king-sized bed or 2 double beds
- Partial Ocean View
- Pedestal tub and private bath with rain shower
- Balcony with seating area
- Non-smoking room
- Welcome bottles of tequila and wine
- Lavazza Coffee Maker®
- Upgraded liquor dispenser with premium selection of rum, whisky and vodka (subject to change at any time)
- Minibar with sodas, bottled water, juices, domestic and imported beers (refreshed daily)
- In-room snacks include chips, chocolates, peanuts and crackers (subject to change at any time)
- Individually controlled A/C
- Direct-dial telephone
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV with personalized streaming via Google Chromecast
- Alarm clock with wake-up light/radio/iHome dock with Bluetooth connection
- BVLGARI® bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathroom scale
- CHI® hairdryer and straightener
- Exclusive beach bag (one per room/per stay)
- Butler service
- Wireless Internet
- Nightly petit fours
- 24-hour in-room dining and nightly turndown service
- Comfort menu (includes specialty pillows, bath salts and aromatherapy and artisanal soaps)
- Digital safe (laptop size)
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $4899 per person | DOUBLE: $2199 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Los Cabos International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Traveling to Los Cabos requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Los Cabos on October 20, 2022, before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and kids are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Los Cabos before August 14., 2022.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE. Flight information has to be received by Travel Divas 45 days prior to the departure of your trip to secure your round trip airport transfers. Failure to submit your flight information to Travel Divas by this date will result in you forfeiting your airport transfers.
- This resort is about 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to current occupancy and your price will change on your invoice to reflect the new occupancy change.
- You can login to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after the final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.