OCTOBER 13-17, 2022
The Remix Los Cabos
Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos
OCTOBER 13-17, 2022
Hard Rock Los Cabos
We LOVE This Place!
Views for days, water for days, drinks for days, sun for days – this Caribbean escape to the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula will be the highlight reel of your vacations. Take the weight off your shoulders and let this excursion to the Hard Rock Cabos All Inclusive Resort refuel your Black girl magic.
Nestled on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, Hard Rock Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort offers the perfect mix of rhythm and relaxation with the views to back it up. Soak up the sun at any of our refreshing pools or experience endless activities and unbridled entertainment. So get your camera and your companions ready because this vacation will be one for the highlight reel. From the rooms, to the spa, to the amazing pools; every part of Hard Rock Los Cabos All Inclusive resort is designed to take all the weight off your shoulders. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a romantic dinner for two, every meal we serve is of the highest quality. Try any or all of our 8 restaurants or take advantage of our 24-hour in room dining and have dishes delivered to you.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past Travel Diva Photos
HARD ROCK HOTEL LOS CABOS
All guest rooms will have:
- Hydro spa tub
- Private bath with shower
- Balcony with a sofa, one chair and a table
- Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juice & domestic beer.
- Flat screen HDTV with plug-and-pay technology.
- Purified bottled water
- Sleep Like a Rock® bedding featuring 300-threadcount, Egyptian cotton
- Rock Spa® bath products
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Bathroom scale
- In-room digital safe (laptop size)
- Individually controlled A/C
- Espresso / American coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio
- Hair blow dryer
- Clothes steamer
- Included wireless internet
- 24-hour in room dining
- Turndown service upon request
- Complimentary streaming music channels
Check – In – 3:00 pm
Check – Out – 11:00 am
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $2550 per person | DOUBLE: $1550 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Los Cabos International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Traveling to Los Cabos requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Los Cabos on October 13, 2022, before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and kids are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Los Cabos before October 13., 2022.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE. Flight information has to be received by Travel Divas 45 days prior to the departure of your trip to secure your round trip airport transfers. Failure to submit your flight information to Travel Divas by this date will result in you forfeiting your airport transfers.
- This resort is about 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to current occupancy and your price will change on your invoice to reflect the new occupancy change.
- You can login to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after the final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.