The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa is located beachfront on the breathtaking blue waters of the Jamaican north coast in the lovely village of Lucea, between Montego Bay and Negril. This beautiful 24-hour all-inclusive resort features modern design and luxurious facilities that are in perfect harmony with the spectacular, natural surroundings. Only 40 minutes from the Montego Bay airport, the resort shares facilities and services with the neighboring Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa.
Spacious and fully equipped junior suites allow for a pleasant stay, with all the luxuries, built into the exotic, natural environment. Guests may enjoy a wide variety of delicious cuisine in any of the 7 exquisite, reservation-free, a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Asian, Hindu, BBQ Grill, Creole-Jamaican, and Seafood) and in the three buffet style restaurants, in addition to the wide selection of beverages in any of the numerous bars throughout the complex.
Enjoy a relaxing day in the Spa & Wellness Center. In addition to offering exclusive and personalized services, the Zentropía Palladium Spa & Wellness also features a gymnasium with modern facilities. While you’re relaxing, kids ages 4-12 will enjoy themselves at the supervised mini-club and interact with other children their own age and from other parts of the world.
Grand Palladium Resorts offer a wide variety of activities for all ages. The five freshwater pools include a swim-up bar and lazy river. Adults may enjoy a fun-filled activities program at the pool and beach, and first-class sports facilities and watersports such as kayaking, snorkeling, and deep sea fishing. The Boogie Woogie night club, shows and live music ensure a fun time after the sun goes down.
Free basic Wi-Fi access throughout the entire complex after registering in Palladium Hotel Group’s network. Premium Wi-Fi access available at extra cost.
TRIP SPECIAL FEATURES
- Seven a La Carte Restaurants with a Wide Variety of Cuisine
- Three Buffet Restaurants
- 13 Bars Distributed Throughout the Complex
- Largest Pool in Jamaica
- First Class Spa & Wellness Center
- Charming Beachside Restaurant Specializing in Seafood
- Slot Machines
- Shopping Area
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 Nights at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton– All Inclusive Resort
- Meet & Greet Cocktail Party
- All “RED” Swimsuit Pool Day
- Divas Beach Day
- Private Party Boat Excursion
- All White Evening Group Photo
past divas escapes
Garden View Junior Suite
The Junior Suite can accommodate 2-3 adults with its king size bed or two double beds. This spacious room is 53 square meters in size for a comfortable and unforgettable stay.
- One King Size Bed or Two Double Beds
- Garden, Pool or Ocean View
- Sofa Bed
- Daily Stocked Mini-Bar
- Shower and Hydro Massage Tub
- Satellite TV
- Iron and Board
- Balcony or Terrace
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $1389 per person | DOUBLE: $875 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Montego Bay International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance to your reservations for $109.00.
- Traveling to Jamaica requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Jamaica on September 19 before 4 pm.
- Triple Occupancy is NOT available.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Jamaica before July 15, 2019 so we can forward your information to vendor to prepare for your airport transfer.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE.
- This resort is about 55 minutes from MBJ International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.