(800) 709-4340 | Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 1pm — 6pm
MARCH 16 - 26, 2023
Bangkok & Phuket
MARCH 16 -26, 2023
Bangkok & Phuket
OVERVIEW & FEATURES
You feel that tugging on your heart strings? That’s the pull inside that says it’s time to pack your bags and travel.
And this time, your heart’s telling you to just chuck the deuces to it all and let Phuket be your ultimate clock out from the hustle.
Think tropical beaches. Some of the happiest people in the world. A vibrant nightlife so you can shake that bawdy in a circle full of blessed up, beautiful and brown melanated women just like yourself. And the food. Oh goodness. If you’re anything like us, Thai food is on speed dial at home. But the food in Phuket, Thailand doesn’t even compare to the Thai food we’re eating at home. Believe me … it’s better.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Welcome Thai Dinner
- Visit two of the most important sights of Bangkok: the Reclining Buddha at Wat and The Grand Palace
- Shop at the vibrant Floating Market
- Indulge in the modern authentic Malaysian and international cuisine at the revolving restaurant housed in the world’s 6th tallest tower of KL Tower.
- Be amazed at the history of the city of Malacca. You’ll visit what has been Malaysia’s most sought-after destination even before Kuala Lumpur was transformed into the polished high-rise capital.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Thailand Photo Album
ROYAL ORCHID SHERATON HOTEL & TOWERS, BANGKOK
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers is located on the bank of Chao Phraya River, boasting 4 dining options and 2 outdoor pools. Free shuttle boats bring guests to Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and Icon Siam Shopping Mall.
Featuring views of Chao Phraya River, rooms have a flat-screen TV. A safety deposit box and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and shower.
Guests can exercise in the 24-hour fitness center and enjoy other facilities including a sauna, a hot tub and tennis court. Concierge and laundry services are available.
The riverside World Cuisine restaurant offers all-day dining, with buffet and à la carte options. Giorgio’s restaurant serves Italian dishes. Riverside Grill offers terrace seating with uninterrupted river views. Guests can enjoy Thai dishes along with traditional Thai dance at Thara Thong.
RENAISSANCE PHUKET RESORT & SPA, PHUKET
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa offers luxurious accommodations on the white sands of Mai Khao Beach. It features a large outdoor pool, jogging and biking trails, and 5 restaurants. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Floor-to-ceiling window allows plenty of natural daylight. The luxury bathroom features a separate bathtub and walk-in shower with premium bath amenities. Pool Villas have a private swimming pool for utmost privacy.
A range of recreation activities are available for all ages including yoga classes, pilates, aqua aerobics, Thai boxing and bike tours.
Loca Vore Restaurant serves breakfast and an a-la-carte menu. Guest can also enjoy delicious Thai fare at Takieng Restaurant.
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa is 9.9 mi from Phuket International Airport. Shuttle services to Patong Beach and Phuket Town can be arranged at an additional charge.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
SINGLE: $6899 per person | DOUBLE: $4899 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour
- Beverage during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- 1 EK 216 16MAR LAXDXB 16:40 PM 19:30 PM 17MAR
- 2 EK 384 18MAR DXBBKK 03:05 AM 12:05 PM
- 3 EK 379 26MAR HKTDXB 01:35 AM 05:10 AM
- 4 EK 215 26MAR DXBLAX 08:55 AM 14:15 PM
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before September 2023.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is March 18, 2023. This trip will cross the international date line. The flight will leave Los Angeles on March 16, 2023.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Bangkok and Thailand.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.September
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.