Come and discover the best of Thailand.
Bangkok, the world’s cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure. One of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting and, above all, compelling Asian cities. With it’s dazzling temples, downtown high rise buildings, eclectic markets, gleaming palaces, ritzy shopping malls, and famous nightlife, it’s what makes Bangkok a truly “must go” destination.
While the capital Bangkok is heavily populated and is much more compact, Phuket, on the other hand, is a rejuvenating escape away from the hustle of the city. Reinvigorate your senses while basking in the white powdery beaches with crystal clear water. The seaside resorts, restaurants and spas are all a Travel Diva needs for a blissful stay in Phuket. Attendees can indulge in a range of adventurous water sports exploring the vivid and colorful marine life. Take a stroll around Phuket City, exploring its rich culture and exuberant marketplaces. During the night the focus shifts away from the beaches to its nightclubs, pubs, bars and discos. This entire tour will surely be an epic event filled with unforgettable travel experiences.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Bangkok City Tour
- Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
- The Grand Palace
- Floating Market & Sampran Riverside
- Phuket City Tour
- Phi Phi Island Tour by Join Speedboat
- Phang Nga Bay & Khai Island
- Thai Village Cultural Show
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare from Los Angeles to Bangkok
- 4 nights at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
- 4 nights at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
- Breakfast daily
- Bangkok City Tour
- Grand Palace
- Travel the Chao Phraya River
- Temple of Emerald Budda
- Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace of King Rama V
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Phra Pathom Chedi
- Phi Phi Island Tour
- Phang Nga Bay & Khai Island Tour
- Thai Village Cultural Show
- Lunch at Sukko Spa & Restaurant
- Snorkeling and Swimming at Khai Nai Island
- All hotel taxes
- All transfers with air-conditioned vehicles
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Travel Divas Staff On-Site
ROYAL ORCHID SHERATON HOTEL
Welcome to the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, an elegant 5-star hotel located in Thailand’s capital Bangkok. Situated on the enchanting Chao Phraya River, all of our 726 guest rooms showcase unobstructed river views.
Dine with family or friends at one of four restaurants, or catch the complimentary shuttle boat to the Bangkok sky train to discover more of the city’s dynamic dining scene. Two resort-style swimming pools, a tranquil spa, tennis court, and lush meditative gardens inspire you to feel your best and ensure an unforgettable stay at our 5-star riverside Bangkok hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- In-room safe
- Flat Screen Television
- Mini bar (additional cost)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG Members
RENAISSANCE PHUKET RESORT & SPA
Set amidst pristine beaches, sparkling waters and spectacular natural beauty, the Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa offers a taste of paradise here in Thailand. You’ll find our Marriott Luxury and Lifestyle Hotel perched on the picturesque island of Phuket, steps away from the sea. Spacious, 5-star accommodation showcases elegant design, pillowtop bedding and sleek bathrooms; some of our villas boast luxury extras like a private plunge pool. Our resort features several superb dining options, including a Thai restaurant, a coffee house and a cozy bar. The 5-star Quan Spa encourages total relaxation, with a full menu of treatments. Consider hosting your meeting or social event with us here in Thailand; we offer flexible indoor/outdoor venue spaces, as well as comprehensive planning and catering services. And the island is yours to explore during your stay – from unique mangrove forests to the exhilaration of Patong Beach. Let us spoil you with luxury and hospitality here at the Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa.
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Bottled water, complimentary
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Instant hot water
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM LAX
SINGLE: $6379 per person | DOUBLE: $4879 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your flight to Los Angeles, CA
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages during meals
- Items of a personal nature
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
SAMPLE FLIGHT SCHEDULE:
- EK 216 06FEB LAXDXB 440P 730P 07FEB
- EK 374 07FEB DXBBKK 11030P 800A 08FEB
- EK 379 16FEB HKTDXB 1210A 305A
- EK 215 16FEB DXBLAX 830A 150P
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier
- Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave Los Angeles on February 6, 2020 and arrive in Bangkok on February 8, 2020. Check-in into the hotel is February 8, 2020.
- The entire group will fly together from Los Angeles International Airport. Because this tour occurs during our winter months and weather delays could happen at your home airport, we strongly suggest that you plan to arrive in Los Angeles a day before and book a room at one of the nearby LAX Airport Hotels. We can offer suggestions for nearby hotels.
- Land Only is NOT available for this tour.
- Please consult with your physician before travel to Thailand. You should also view the Center for Disease Control website for any recommendations, https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/thailand.
- Thai Visas for Americans. U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport and in possession of an onward or return airline ticket do not require a visa to enter Thailand. Your passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry.
- The International Date Line runs down the middle of the Pacific Ocean. We will cross the date line moving west when flying so we lose a day.
- The total flight time flying one way from US is roughly 22 hours with one layover.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require another class of service please email us immediately.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.