August 29 – September 4, 2021
Summer in Rome 2021
August 29 – September 4, 2021
Summer in Rome 2021
Refined Style Meets Classic Comfort
Set in a beautifully restored historic building, the spacious and elegant interiors of Luxe Rose Garden Hotel Roma offer all the comforts of home just steps from some of the top attractions, shopping, and restaurants, in Rome, Italy.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $4,105 per person | DOUBLE: $3,105 per person
SINGLE: $5,605 per person | DOUBLE: $4,605 per person
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before March 2022.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is August 29, 2021.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Rome.
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- If you select the auto bill plan and later cancel this plan you are responsible for making timely payments on your reservation according to the billing plan on your account. A monthly payment must be made on your reservation each month. Your reservation can be automatically cancelled without notice if you should go more than 60 days without any payment on your reservation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class; therefore, we recommend booking the land only package if you need a specific seat.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.