MAY 7-13, 2023
South of France
Nice, Saint Tropez, Cannes and Monte Carlo
MAY 7-13, 2023
South of France
Nice, Saint Tropez, Cannes and Monte Carlo
EXCLUSIVITY + LUXE
Sis, you know you made it when South of France is on your bucket list. Well, lucky for you, the French Riviera doesn’t come to disappoint. There’s a reason all your celeb faves vacation here after they’ve been bossin’ up all year round. Luxury yachts, breath-taking garden scenery, beautiful beaches, sip-worthy wines and mouth-watering cuisines make this upscale European vacay a must-do. Get in on this exclusive tour today!
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- An evening at one of the most fashionable clubs in Saint Tropez
- Visit a local winery
- Rooftop dinner in Nice
- Visit la Mouissone Gardens with a professional perfumer
- Designer shopping at the Luxury Triangle
- Champagne Brunch
Past Europe Tours
At the luxury hotel Althoff Villa Belrose near St. Tropez, you will reside on a gentle hill overlooking the Mediterranean.
The 40 tastefully furnished rooms and suites are newly decorated in a soft contemporain style. The rooms in our 5 star hotel are furnished with stylish furniture and all amenities, including fine marble bathrooms and beautiful terraces from which guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the bay or the garden of our luxurious hotel.
- Air conditioning
- Queen size bed
- Safe & Minibar
- Desk with Telephone
- Bathroom in marble
- Bathtub/Shower & Bidet
- Bathrobe/Bathing shoes
- Hairdryer & Cosmetic mirror
- Morning Alarm
- Free internet connection & WiFi
- Flat screen with international TV channels
HYATT REGENCY NICE PALAIS de la MEDITERRANEE
Located on the legendary Promenade des Anglais and close to Nice airport, Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée is a 5 star luxury hotel typical of the elegance and historical riches of the French Riviera. Experience a memorable stay, a few steps from the city center, with a view over the Mediterranean sea.
- Flat-screen TV
- Individual air conditioning control
- In-room safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle with tea and coffee facilities
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $5899 per person | DOUBLE: $3899 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to Nice, France
- Airport Transfers
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour except where listed
- Beverage during meals except where listed
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 13, 2023.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is May 7, 2023. Please schedule your flight from US on May 6, 2023.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly in and out of Nice International Airport (NCE).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in France .
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.