MAY 13-22, 2023
Mahé, Seychelles, Africa
MAY 13-22, 2023
Seychelles 2023 Tour 2
Mahé, Seychelles, Africa
AFRICA + VACAY
Sometimes, the best vacations are the ones that make you feel most at home. Find your home away from home in the land of our ancestors: Africa. Lose yourself in a world few get to see – but most would marvel at when you visit the naturally beautiful, rich and modernly elegant Seychelles.
- All White Welcome Reception
- Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Secluded Beach Day
- Farewell Gala Dinner
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Our Travel Photo Album
Located in Beau Vallon Beach one of the most luxurious neighbourhoods in the picturesque island of Mahè and only 10 min from Victoria (the capital), 5 min to Morne Seychelles National Park, and 20 to Seychelles International Airport.
Beau Vallon Beach has 3km of white sand beach and turquoise water and it´s the only swimmable beach in Mahe all year round.
Junior Suite with Balcony
Our spacious Junior Suites infuse modern décor with a traditional Seychellois style. They offer a plush, comfortable double bed and lounge area. The bathroom includes a freestanding bathtub, double sink and separate rain shower. A large balcony overlooks the luscious greenery of the resort gardens.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM NEW YORK-JFK
SINGLE: $8999 per person | DOUBLE: $6799 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $7999 per person | DOUBLE: $5799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers and Tour Guides
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted above
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. Review a list of travel insurance companies here.
- EK 202 13MAY JFKDXB 22:20 PM 19:05 PM 14MAY
- EK 705 15MAY DXBSEZ 02:10 AM 06:45 AM
- EK 708 21MAY SEZDXB 23:50 PM 04:20 AM 22MAY
- EK 201 22MAY DXBJFK 08:30 AM 14:25 PM
- Flight schedule subject to change
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before November 22, 2023.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid for both attendees.
- The group flight will leave US on May 13, 2023 and arrive in Seychelles on May 15, 2023. Check-in into the hotel for the group is May 15, 2023.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Seychelles (SEZ) airport.
- If you purchase land only package, your will be responsible for your own airport transfers to and from the hotel.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.