JANUARY 7-11, 2021
Relax and Recharge
UNICO, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Divas, grab your cute sandals, itty bitty bikini and your sun hat because we’re heading to Mexico!
We will spend 5 days unwinding at the luxurious UNICO Resort & Spa! Savor the locally inspired cocktails and cuisines. Hang out at the pool, play on the beach or just bask in the beauty of your surroundings. Either way, this is vacation you need.
RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
The design of UNICO 20°87° is directly inspired by the rich character of Riviera Maya, and incorporates many natural and handmade materials sourced within the area. The rooms and suites mix modern luxury with familiar rustic decor inspired by the region’s history. All of the hotel accommodations feature a Local Host to provide an added level of personalized service.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past Travel Diva Photos
UNICO - 20ºN 87ºW, All Adult, All Inclusive
Set on the stunning white beaches of Riviera Maya, UNICO 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inspired cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. Three unique pools and holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while exciting pop-up events insert a touch of spontaneity into the experience.
At our adults only Riviera Maya all-inclusive hotel, each bright, spacious room is filled with local inspiration, from the art on the wall, to the patterns of the upholstery, to the handcrafted details throughout; they are a luxurious reflection of modern Mexico.
Unique dining experiences vary from elevated fine cuisine to a casual café setting, offering up a menu inspired by local provenance. A selection of spirits can be found at each bar and restaurant, accented by a mixologist-driven cocktail program.
Esencia Wellness is an immersive experience for the self featuring signature spa treatments, a full-service beauty salon & barber shop, and a state-of-the-art fitness facility. Begin a journey of well-being and enhance your UNICO 20°87° experience.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $2295 per person | DOUBLE: $1495 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Los Cabos International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Traveling to Los Cabos requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Cancun International Airport (CUN) on January 7, 2021, before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Cancun before December 1, 2020.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE. Flight information has to be received by Travel Divas 45 days prior to the departure of your trip to secure your round trip airport transfers. Failure to submit your flight information to Travel Divas by this date will result in you forfeiting your airport transfers.
- This resort is 1 hour and 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to current occupancy and your price will change on your invoice to reflect the new occupancy change.
- You can login to our client portalto view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after the final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.