JULY 13-22, 2024
Porto, Tomar, and Lisbon
JULY 13 - 22, 2024
Porto, Tomar, and Lisbon
Beaches, Food, Beaches (LOL), Peace – What More Could You Ask For?
From Porto to Coimbra to Fatima to Tomar, Evora and Lisbon, this midsummer excursion to this country bordered by the sea is filled to the brim with sun, beaches, good food and a vibrant night life.
Now, it’s time to shake off those work uniforms and Zoom-approved blouses and step into those colorful, melanin-complementing sundresses and sparkle your Black girl magic all over Portugal.
And speaking of abracadabra, this Portuguese getaway highlights some of the most magical aspects of this South European country:
- Port Wine Cellars & Cork Factories Galore
- Gardens of the Portuguese tragic love of Pedro and Inês
- Tours of Evora and Medieval Obidos
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
The Lodge Hotel Porto
Inspired by the wine culture, The Lodge is a luxury hotel, with a unique design by the prestigious designer Nini Andrade Silva that imprints the soul of the Douro in an organic way, awakening the senses in an aura of timelessness. The hotel is inserted in the heart of the centuries-old Port wine cellars, overlooking the Douro River and located next to the center of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, with privileged views.
From the rooms, designed in detail to convey an atmosphere of comfort and sophistication, to the heated outdoor pool and the different wine and gastronomic experiences, at The Lodge everything converges to (re)create a true haven. The intimate rooms and spaces for meetings and conferences also allow you to organize unique and unforgettable events.
The comfort of the Deluxe Rooms extends over 26 m2, crossed by elegant contemporary lines that blend with the warm tones of the decoration, inspired by the Douro terroirs. Regardless of where you are in the room, you can enjoy the magnificent view from the window overlooking the Douro River and old Oporto.
- River View
- Flat Screen Television
- L’Occitane Amenities
- Complimentary Coffee & Water
- Bathrobe, Slippers and Hairdryer
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- 24h Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-Up Service
Hotel dos Templarios Tomar
Set in luxuriant, Hotel Templarios offers with balconies overlooking the Nabão and Mouchão . It features a spa and lagoon-style pool with of Citadel.
Each of the hotel’sis bright and elegantly decorated with wooden furnishings. A minibar and cable TV are also available. The private bathroom comes with a separate bathtub and bathrobes.
Hotelfeatures a spa area with classical décor, including dry and wet saunas and an . Guests can treat themselves on a relaxing massage or beauty treatment.
The hotel has a game room where guests can play pool. There are also a gym and a tennis court on site.
, once the stronghold of the Medieval Order of Knights Templar, is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Historic central Tomar is just 650 feet away.
The standard rooms feature a private balcony with a panoramic view of the river or the castle.
All standard rooms have:
- Double or twin beds
- Private balcony with city view
- Satellite TV
- Telephone with direct access to the exterior
- Electric current: 220 W
- Complimentary Wifi internet connection in all the hotel
- Fully equipped bathroom with bathtub
- Complimentary bathroom amenities
Epic Sana Marquês Lisbon
Located in the heart of one of the most rewarded and vibrant european capital, at the crossroads of the renowned square “Praça Do Marquês De Pombal” and the most glamour avenue of Lisbon, “Avenida Da Liberdade”, one of the most elegant shopping landmarks in the city, close to cultural and historical centers and beautiful tropical city parks and gardens, you will find the imposing EPIC SANA Marquês.
After or before a long day of business or sightseeing in Lisbon, experience our impressive cosmopolitan Hotel that proposes vibrant and versatile facilities into the heart of a dynamic urban capital, being the trendy place to meet, to work, to enjoy, to relax and to stay.
An elegant combination of modern luxury in the heart of the city.
Featuring natural light, contemporary furnishings, an intimate living and work area, marble bathroom with bathtub and with luxury amenities from the wellness brand, Aromatherapy Associates.
LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi access, among other amenities and services, ensuring that business or leisure guests return to a quiet space in contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city.
- King-size or twin bed
- Temperature control
- LCD TV
- SAN.IA (Intelligent Assistant)
- Coffee machine
- Digital safe
- Wi-Fi internet access
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS FROM NEW YORK (JFK)
SINGLE: $8,899 per person | DOUBLE: $6,899 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE WITH NO FLIGHTS
SINGLE: $7,399 per person | DOUBLE: $5,399 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Land only package does not include the flight from JFK to Portugal
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursions suggested
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Travel Guard
- 1 TP 0208 13JUL JFKLIS 23:00 PM 10:55 AM 14JUL
- 2 TP 1960 14JUL LISOPO 16:00 PM 17:00 PM
- 3 TP 0209 22JUL LISJFK 17:10 PM 20:05 PM
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire on or before January 22, 2025.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Men and teens age 16 or older are welcomed at the same rate.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- For land only packages, please note that the group flight will depart from New York (JFK) on July 13, 2024 our group will arrive at Porto airport (OPO) on July 14, 2024. Our group flight will depart on July 22, 2024 from Lisbon Airport (LIS). Please make note of this if you are choosing the Land Only package.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is July 14, 2024.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Portugal.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- If you select the auto bill plan and later cancel this plan you are responsible for making timely payments on your reservation according to the billing plan on your account. A monthly payment must be made on your reservation each month. Your reservation can be automatically cancelled without notice if you should go more than 60 days without any payment on your reservation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class; therefore, we recommend booking the land only package if you need a specific seat.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.