JULY 23-30, 2022
JULY 23-30, 2022
It’s your turn to place your feet on Parisian ground and experience the romance, the luxury, the architecture, and history of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
You have worked hard and you deserve this adventure of a lifetime – and what better way to experience this than with Travel Divas. We will take care of every single detail, from booking your accommodations all the way down to setting up the perfect tours to take.
All you have to do is SHOW UP!
Imagine warm nights in Paris, overlooking the skyline. . . sipping on French wines and tasting delicious patisserie. . . shopping or strolling on the famous avenues you have only seen in movies. . . or how about spending a full day at Euro Disney. . . or lastly how about dressing up in your best swag and hitting the town, meeting with fellow Travel Divas and experiencing the finest things Paris has to offer.
You deserve it!
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Travel Divas in Paris
MERCURE PARIS CENTRE TOUR EIFFEL
This Paris hotel is located just a 2-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, near Trocadéro and the River Seine. The hotel offers a fitness center, a bar and is only 2.8 mi from the Parc des Princes Stadium.
The air-conditioned guest rooms at the Mercure Paris Center Tour Eiffel are equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms.
An American or buffet breakfast is offered daily and can be enjoyed on the terrace. Le Jardin restaurant serves a traditional French dinner and carefully selected wines.
The Mercure Paris Center Tour Eiffel is 2 minutes from Bir Hakeim Metro station. Avenue Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Branly Museum are also nearby.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $5595 per person | DOUBLE: $4195 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $4595 per person | DOUBLE: $3195 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast, lunch at Eiffel Tower and Afternoon Tea
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
- AF 11 23JUL JFK-CDG 830P 1010A 24JUL
- AF 14 30JUL CDG-JFK 1120A 150P
- Flight itinerary is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Travel Insurance Info Sheet
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before January 24, 2023.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on July 23, 2022 and arrive in Paris on July 24, 2022. Check-in into the hotel is July 24. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer.
- A ticket to Disneyland Paris is included in full and land only package.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.