(800) 709-4340 | Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 1pm — 6pm
JULY 13-20, 2023
Milan Tour 2023
JULY 13-20, 2023
Milan Tour 2023
Join Travel Divas® on our tour to Northern Italy. Milan is a city of great beauty, where elaborate landmarks like the Duomo di Milano sit at the heart of a metropolis worshipped by fashionistas and designers.
From famous art galleries housing works like Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper to a plethora of boutiques, Milan is an art-lovers’ and shoppers’ paradise – though there’s plenty more to keep you occupied. You will shop ‘til you drop at all the famous designers’ outlet stores right outside of Milan.
We will cruise Lake Como on a private boat. You can also spend some of your free time we’ve left in your itinerary to relax with a cappuccino, find a great Italian cooking class, have a wine tasting or just people-watch in one of the many cafes and bars. This tour features breathtaking panoramas and excellent photo opportunities, it is a destination you do not want to miss.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Panoramic walking tour starting at Sforza Castle, proceeding to Duomo Square and then Victor Emmanuel Galleria
- Outlet Shopping at Serravalle Outlet Mall with over 300 designer named stores such as Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci with up to over 70% off
- Private Boat Tour on Lake Como
Travel Divas in Milan
The Rosa Grand Milano
The Rosa Grand Milano – Starhotels Collezione is a luxury hotel near Duomo in Milan city center that perfectly captures Milan’s mix of the innovative and the inspiring. Widely acclaimed as one of the best hotels in the city centre of Milan, the Rosa Grand puts you in the heart of the city’s historic district.
- The magnificent Duomo di Milano, the world-famous La Scala Theatre and the city’s elegant Via Montenapoleone shopping street are a five minute walk away.
- The refurbished interior exudes Italian craftsmanship with each of the 330 rooms fusing impeccable comfort with chic Italian style.
- The Wellness Center offers a relaxed area complete with Turkish bath and solarium. Your very own Personal Trainer is available upon request and must be reserved in advance.
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Pillow menu
- Safety deposit box
- Espresso coffee machine
- Tray with electric kettle and assortment of hot beverage
- Room service
- My Starbeauty
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA
SINGLE: $6895 per person | DOUBLE: $4895 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $5895 per person | DOUBLE: $3895 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except breakfast and Welcome Dinner
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Travel Insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
Subject to change.
- To be announced by late November 2022
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports. Please be sure your passport does not expire before January 20, 2024, if so please renew your passport immediately to attend this travel event.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note that our group flight leaves Atlanta, GA (ATL) on July 13, 2023, and arrive in Milan, Italy (MXP) on July 14, 2023. Check-in at the hotel begins on July 14, 2023.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into ATL at least 4 hours before flight time for the group flight.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- This tour may not be suitable for a person that has the need for a wheelchair, walker or scooter as they are not permitted on “seat-in-coach”.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require to choose your own seats or require another class of service other than the economy, we suggest you purchase our Land Only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Click here to see referrals.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name Change Fee – $100 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + vendor fees, if any, after final payment date on your invoice.
- Late Fee of $250 will be added to all reservations after FINAL payment date on your invoice. All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late payment requests will only be approved on accounts that are current. Approvals are subject to management discretion.