MAY 3 - 12, 2024
Jordan 2024, Trip 2
Amman, Petra, & Wadi Rum
MAY 3 - 12, 2024
Amman, Petra, & Wadi Rum
5-STAR LUXURY & A WORLD WONDER
The home of the “Red Rose City” you’ll take in the sights of this awe-striking world wonder in style and luxury! Experience sleeping under the stars, floating in the Dead Sea and more while in Jordan.
- Glamping Under the Stars at Luxury Wadi Rum Camp
- Hammam Bath
- Bedouin Jeep Tour
- All White Welcome Dinner
Our Look Book
The St. Regis Amman Hotel - Amman
Enjoy 5-Star luxury at the finest hotel in Amman
Embracing the sophistication and timeless heritage of the world-famous St. Regis New York, The St. Regis Amman is now an established luxury hotel in Amman, Jordan’s capital city. Showcasing a 5th Circle location in the district of Abdoun, we’re moments away from noteworthy attractions in Amman. Our hotel provides a locally inspired take on established traditions, with an extensive art collection composed of works from local artists and the surrounding Levant, Jordan, area, from the azure waters of the Red Sea to the sculpted rose stones of Petra.Our 258 hotel rooms, suites, and serviced apartments capture the essence of comfort, with refined decor, top-quality amenities, and sophisticated butler service for guests seeking a bespoke travel itinerary here in Jordan. Exquisite dining venues include eclectic cuisines served in a secret garden, seafood, and Levantine delicacies as well as the legendary St. Regis Bar. Plan your stay at The St. Regis Amman to explore a new definition of luxury in Amman, Jordan.
DELUXE ROOMS – Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city, earthy tones and signature details of rose and orange colors link you back to the picturesque landscapes of Wadi Rum. Allow the St. Regis Butlers to provide you with uncompromising and exquisite service to enliven 55th Avenue’s memories.
Movenpick Petra - Petra
The Mövenpick Resort Petra is a 5-star resort is located directly at the entrance to the historic Jordanian city of Petra. This luxury resort with an oriental flair features an exciting combination of natural stone, handcrafted wood and Middle Eastern fabrics and textures. With 183 luxury hotel rooms and suites plus a wide variety of restaurants for your culinary cravings, the Mövenpick Resort Petra will certainly provide long-lasting memories.
Indulge in a spa treatment at the Zara Spa, swim some laps in the outdoor pool or work out in the state-of-art gym. Mövenpick Resort Petra has something for everyone, ensuring a memorable stay in Petra.
Enjoy your time spent in one of the world’s most extraordinary destinations.
SUPERIOR ROOMS –
- Wireless internet
- Coffee/Tea making facility
Palmera Camp - Wadi Rum
Offering mountain views, Palmera Camp Wadi Rum in Wadi Rum offers accommodation, a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, barbecue facilities, and a terrace. There is a private bathroom with a bidet in every unit, along with bathrobes, slippers, and free toiletries. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the tented camp. Guests at Palmera Camp Wadi Rum can enjoy billiards on-site or hike in the surroundings.
Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea Hotel - Dead Sea
WELCOME TO THE LOWEST POINT ON EARTH Situated on the edge of the famous salt lake, 434 below sea level and close to Jordan’s top attractions, Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is a brilliant ode to the hanging gardens of Babel, featuring a private sandy beach and a 5 star luxury spa that provides luxury experiences infused with Dead Sea rich minerals.
345 rooms, suites and Royal villas located in three luxurious enclaves set amidst gardens dotted with lagoons, waterfalls and swimming pools, provide you with absolute privacy by the Dead Sea.
Culinary possibilities are endless with the ever-popular Ashur Italian Restaurant. The Obelisk prepares the freshest ingredients from around the world presented beautifully in an amazing buffet. Akkad Pool & Grill Restaurant leaves you amazed by the renowned infinity pool.
Our multiple meeting rooms and outdoor wedding venues will leave you inspired.
Kempinski White Glove Services has been implemented to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all our guests and employees.
ISHTAR SUPERIOR ROOMS – Nestled in the resort’s main building, each room comes with a spacious bathroom that consists of a separate bathtub and walk in shower, balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture where you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Dead Sea and its stunning sunsets.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
SINGLE: $7809 per person | DOUBLE: $5809 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $6309 per person | DOUBLE: $4309 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Entry visa fees
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers. Please plan accordingly
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for where mentioned on the itinerary
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Men and children are welcomed.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 12, 2024.
- Jordan issues single-entry visas to U.S. citizens upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport and most international land border crossings.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is May 4, 2024. Please schedule your flight from US on May 3, 2024.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Queen Alia International Airport (AMM).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Jordan.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same rate.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.