MAY 10-17, 2020
Jamaica Escape 2020
RIU Palace Jamaica
MAY 21-25, 2020
Jamaica Escape 2020
RIU Palace Jamaica
Just for Adults
Leave the kids and your worries behind and head to lovely Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The clear waters, laid back atmosphere and nightlife are as fine as the sand. Kick back at a resort exclusively for adults 18 years and over with all the amenities. If you and your friends want to play outside all day, you can snorkel and dive, play tennis and golf … there are endless possibilities. Stay serene at a luxurious spa or dance the night away at a disco. There’s so much to do—and so much time to do nothing at all if that’s what you want. No matter what you choose, this will definitely be a Summer weekend to remember.
RIU Palace Jamaica is one of the best hotels in Montego Bay.
It is the ideal place to enjoy a vacation with your partner or with friends, thanks to RIU Hotels & Resorts’ Adults Only program. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, room service 24 hours a day, pools and an endless array of sports and activities, which will make your vacation unforgettable.
The facilities at the all-inclusive adults-only hotel include a wide variety of activities so that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. You can cool off in one of the infinity pools with a swim-up bar, relax on the deck chairs soaking up the Jamaican sun, enjoy one of the daytime or night-time activity programs with live music or take advantage of the Renova Spa at RIU Palace Jamaica, located just a few yards away. You can also play sports such as tennis and golf, workout at the gym, windsurf or scuba dive.
The variety of culinary options offered by RIU Palace Jamaica are exceptional. You can enjoy international dishes, as well as Japanese, Italian and fusion cuisine and the best steak at their steakhouse. In addition, if you want to have a truly special experience, we propose a romantic dinner on the beach set against an idyllic backdrop.
During your visit, don’t miss the opportunity to discover the best spots and natural settings on the island, such as Montego Bay and its reggae festival, SumFest, Glistening Bay, where the plankton glows at night, the Cockpit Country area, or even taking a ride on horseback.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Divas in Jamaica
RIU PALACE JAMAICA
All standard guest rooms will have:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Daily daytime entertainment program
- Live music
- Wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $1380 per person | DOUBLE: $980 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Montego Bay International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance to your reservations for $89
- View Insurance Plan
- Traveling to Jamaica requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Jamaica on May 21, 2020 before 4 pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Jamaica before April 6, 2020.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE.
- This resort is about 15 minutes from MBJ International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.