Located in the heart of Jerusalem, 1640 feet from the Jaffa Gate and Jerusalem’s Old City, Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem is housed in a building whose design blends Greco-Roman, Gothic and Ottoman motifs. It offers 2 restaurants and free WiFi. The rooms are air-conditioned and feature a smart 46” LED TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels, a minibar and a coffee machine. The bathroom is equipped with both a bathtub and shower. Free toiletries, towels, linen, slippers, and a bathrobe are included in the rate. The Palace Restaurant serves an Israeli buffet breakfast in the mornings. After noon it turns to a kosher restaurant that offers an à la carte menu. Guests can enjoy afternoon tea or a drink at the King’s Court, while The Gaden Terrace is a tapas bar serving cocktails and Mediterranean cuisine. The Waldorf Astoria has a huge dividable ballroom, and next to it, a large foyer that can be used for cocktails and pre-function events.
OCTOBER 22 - 30, 2023
Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
OCTOBER 22 - 30, 2023
Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
WELCOME TO THE HOLY LAND
Discover the land sacred to three religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and experience the intensity that is Israel.
Journey through the holy sites of all three faiths, revealing their intricate connections and interwoven histories.
From Jerusalem to Nazareth, it’s the perfect way to discover this complex region, its people, and its holy sites while sprinkling your Black Girl Magic in this historical region.
But where do you start?
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Private boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Tour of Nazareth & Mt Beatitudes
- Visit the Old City of Jerusalem
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
View Our Past Trips
The Ritz Carlton Herzliya
A LUXURY HOTEL WITH SOUL
Set along Israel’s largest marina, moments from some of the country’s best beaches, The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya captures the Mediterranean spirit. The cerulean sea is the backdrop for everything from five-star hotel accommodations to fine kosher dining at Herbert Samuel. Local touches are weaved throughout your stay including turndown chocolates flavored with olive oil and za’atar and the Rooftop Bar’s signature tahini martini.
- Fine dining restaurant featuring seasonal, kosher cuisine
- Rooftop bar and lounge overlooking the coastline
- Spa featuring treatments from
- Israel’s renowned Christina skincare line
- Ocean-facing, 24-hour fitness center and outdoor heated pool
- Luxury hotel accommodations with balconies overlooking the marina
- Beautifully appointed room
- Comfortable seating and work desk in room
- Available connections to a Superior room, if needed
LUXURIOUS ROOM APPOINTMENTS
- Plush feather bed, duvet and pillows
- Large marble bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Luxurious Asprey bath amenities
- Partial sea views overlooking the mesmerizing Mediterranean Sea
- Colors inspired by the golden sands, blue skies and coastal Mediterranean Sea
- Large-screen flat-panel TV in room
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
Welcome to Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, a unique experience of history and lavish modern luxury. Ideally located for discovering Jerusalem’s cultures and religions, our inspirational environment lends rich character to one of the world’s most ancient and holy cities. Designed by award-winning Turkish architect Sinan Kafadar, this relaxing retreat offers legendary True Waldorf Service and elegant accommodations, creating unforgettable experiences to last a lifetime.
Choose this Deluxe Room which offers a tranquil ambiance with soothing colors, custom furnishings, and crystal chandeliers. Enjoy complete relaxation with twin Waldorf Astoria signature beds, featuring a customized Serta mattress and luxury linen. Rejuvenate in the spacious bathroom with heated Italian marble floors, mirror-embedded TV, soaking bathtub, and a sit-down shower stall. Exclusive bath amenities and plush cotton robes invite you to relax in this private oasis. As well as adjustable air-conditioning, a dimmable lighting system, and a 46-inch LED HDTV, the room also boasts an espresso coffee machine, complimentary WiFi, and movies.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM JFK
SINGLE: $11,799 per person | DOUBLE: $8,799 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $9,799 per person | DOUBLE: $6,799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transfers are not included in land only packages
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $12 per day for the guide and $7 per day for the driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Suggested Travel Insurance are below:
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please make sure that your passport does not expire on or before April 30, 2024.
- The group flight will leave the US on October 22, 2023, and arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel on October 23, 2023. Check-in into the hotel is October 23, 2023, at 2 PM. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Tel Aviv Ben Gurion (TLV) airport.
- A credit card may be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com . Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option. If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries, and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Roommate Matching is available. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid for both attendees. If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive at JFK at least 4-5 hours before the group’s flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into JFK on October 21, 2023 and staying one night at a nearby hotel. We recommend the Hilton Hotel at JFK or Hampton Inn JFK.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Suggested Travel Insurance are below
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 + any vendor’s fees after the final payment date on your payment plan.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account