MARCH 11 - 19, 2024
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
MARCH 11 - 19, 2024
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
EXPLORE THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE
Diva, you’re about to embark on the trip of a lifetime. A trip that will take you through The Golden Triangle. From visiting The Taj Mahal, one of the world’s seven wonders, to riding elephants in the Aravali Hills this is an immersive Indian experience you can’t miss. Are you ready to sprinkle your Black Girl Magic across this amazing country?
- Tour the Taj Mahal – one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- Henna Hand painting
- Elephant ride through the Aravali Hills
- Divas in Sarees Farewell Dinner
VIEW OUR PAST TRIPS
HOTEL PULLMAN NEW DELHI AEROCITY
Pullman New Delhi, Aerocity is one of the finest five-star hotels in Delhi and enjoys a prime location of Aerocity.
Located 200 meters away from the Delhi Aerocity metro station, Pullman New Delhi Aerocity offers 06 restaurants and bars, a fully equipped fitness centre, spa, salon, and an outdoor swimming pool .The hotel has 670 Rooms (Including Novotel New Delhi). Walking distance from the property is the Worldmark Complex, which houses premium offices, shops, and eateries. Cyber City is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Shopping Malls like DLF Promenade, Emporio and Ambience are located within the radius of 5 km. Tourist attractions like Rashtrapati Bhavan , Jantar Mantar and India Gate is within a 10 km radius of the Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, making it the travelers haven.
Designed by renowned architect Meriem Hall based out of Singapore. The concept design of the hotel takes its inspiration from the majestic peacock, whose dance foretells the arrival of rain and is considered a symbol of divinity combining lifestyle and design, for business and leisure.
Deluxe rooms at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity features elegant peacock-inspired décor by Meriem Hall, cutting-edge amenities, generous bathrooms, and seamless connectivity.
Perfectly equipped for the global nomad, the lush rooms offer comfort and all modern conveniences. Soundproofing keeps the nearby airport at bay. Over-sized square pillows and leg support pillows guarantee the maximum comfort.
Measuring at least 36 sq m (387 sq ft), Deluxe rooms – available as King or Twin – are designed for both business and leisure.
- Exclusive Pullman bedding
- Soundproof windows
- Responsive climate control
- 42in LED TV
- Safe, in room
- Desk, writing/work, electrical outlet
Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra
The Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen, Mumtaz Mahal, almost 4 centuries ago, bestowing everlasting fame on the town of Agra. Even today millions flock to seventh wonder of this world. Agra’s newest landmark, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, lies a short walk away from the Eastern Gate of this fabled monument. This modern 5 star hotel near Taj Mahal reimagines all that Agra can be.
Our luxury hotel in Agra has 239 plush rooms including 12 lavish suites and one presidential suite to whisk guests away into a world of repose.
A refreshing rooftop infinity pool with magical views of the Taj Mahal, an invigorating spa and a buzzing fitness centre are at hand to rejuvenate every guest. There is also an abundance of dining options to delight the epicurean. Come, experience Agra in a new light at our 5 star hotel near Taj Mahal.
Our superior rooms exude an air of eminence. Enveloped in soothing colours with wooden flooring, these rooms feature large, airy, sun-kissed windows, plush armchairs and ottomans and elegant drop-down lights.
The hotel has 239 modern rooms including 12 lavish suites and one presidential suite that opens out onto an expansive private lawn. While some rooms frame views of the Taj Mahal, others look out on to the town of Agra or have refreshing views of the pool. Every room is spacious, airy, thoughtfully designed and ensconced in swish furnishings and classic décor. Ergonomically designed desks, smart lighting, stylish ottomans and armchairs, luxurious bathrooms and ample space, make the rooms and suites ideal for both business and leisure travellers. Large flat screen TVs and free WiFi make sure you’re always connected. And the Taj Hotel’s famed in-room dining options can be conjured up in just a jiffy. Come, make your stays in Agra more restful and cheerful at our luxurious suites & hotel rooms near Taj Mahal.
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Escape to the Pink City with a comfy stay at Jaipur Marriott
Perfectly located in the cultural heart of the city, Jaipur Marriott offers the perfect mix of luxury and convenience for the modern traveler. Designed with close attention to detail, our elegant suites boast comfort and timeless opulence. Equipped with an array of amenities & a selection of fine-dining options to choose from, Jaipur Marriott is the perfect sanctuary to return to after a busy day of exploring.
Located near the business district of Jaipur, Relax in our elegantly designed guest rooms & suites. Return to a tranquil oasis at our hotel, experience a restful night’s sleep in our comfortable beds
- Marble bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Alarm clock
- Safe, in room
- Dual voltage outlets
- Desk, writing/work, electrical outlet
- Bottled water, complimentary
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless, High-speed Internet
- International cable/satellite
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- iPod dock
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK (JFK)
SINGLE: $7559 per person | DOUBLE: $5559 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $6059 per person | DOUBLE: $4059 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to New Delhi, India for land only packages
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Airport transfers to and from New Delhi Airport for land only packages
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Suggested Travel Insurance are below:
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rate.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before September 19, 2024.
- When making arrangements please book your flight to New Delhi to leave the US on March 11, 2024 and arrive into Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) on March 12, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is March 12. We will depart New Delhi on March 19, 2024 to return to the US.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.