(800) 709-4340 | Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 1pm — 6pm
May 17 - May 26, 2024
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
May 17 - May 26, 2024
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
Our most sought after destination of the year!
Island hop like a true diva from one deep blue sea to the next with Grecian paradises Mykonos, Santorini and Athens. Stunning sights, fresh seafood and ’Gram-ready photo ops await you in the Mediterranean.
Greece is a magical land filled with many beautiful cities and islands to see. To the South, it is surrounded by picture perfect blue waters. The sun rays pour into the water during mystical afternoons as you enjoy a glass of the most delicious wines your taste buds have ever tasted.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Shades of Blue Welcome Dinner
- Private Wine Tour
- Catamaran Cruise
- Swim in the Hot Springs
- Wine Tour & Tasting in Santorini
- Beach Day in Mykonos
SEE OUR PAST GREECE TOURS
Royal Myconian Resort - Mykonos
The Royal Myconian is a luxury resort with privileged views over the longest fine sand beach on Mykonos. An illuminated rustic façade of Cycladic stone is the stage curtain to contemporary interiors and vast entertainment decks conceived by a celebrated Greek set designer who takes his dramatic cues from a blend of antiquity and new-age fantasy.
Spacious rooms and suites are cool sanctuaries with private balconies or vast terraces and appointed to the highest standard of comfort, with the option of your own infinity pool or Jacuzzi.
At this distinguished member of Leading Hotels of the World, royal service finds expression as much in the personal touch valued by individual guests, as in the finely honed competence required to orchestrate large-scale events. Outstanding amenities include a panoramic pool deck, a superb spa, state-of-the-art conferencing facilities and, of course, restaurants that celebrate the gourmet experience on which the Collection prides itself.
Volcano View - Santorini
- PRIVATE TERRACE OR BALCONY
- BATHROOM WITH BATH TUB OR SHOWER
- AIR CONDITIONING
- FREE WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS
- CABLE SATELLITE TV
- DIRECT DIAL TELEPHONE
- SAFE DEPOSIT BOX
- DAILY MAID SERVICE
- TURN DOWN SERVICE
- 16 HOUR ROOM SERVICE
- GUEST LAUNDRY & IRONING SERVICE (EXTRA CHARGE)
- BEACH & POOL TOWELS
- NON SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE
Athens Capital Center Hotel - Athens
With classic chic and attentive service, Athens Capital Center Hotel MGallery Collection ensures your stay in this ancient city is unforgettable. From its rooftop terrace and pool, sip a house cocktail as you soak in one of Athens’s most enchanting views of the Acropolis. Savour the best of Mediterranean cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant or unwind with a drink in its cultured Galerié Café to admire fine art. Enter an oasis of modern, understated elegance in the heart of one of the world’s oldest cities.
Nestled in Athens’s upmarket Kolonaki district, the hotel is an unrivalled spot for discovering the cradle of Western civilization. From your haven, step out onto Syntagma Square, a site of historical interest with its neoclassical Old Royal Palace housi ng the Hellenic Parliament, its ceremonial Presidential Guard and its famed Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Around the hotel, enjoy high-end boutiques, trendy bars and art galleries. And relax in the National Garden’s lush greenery just a stone’s throw away.
Our hotel is well located at the heart of Kolonaki, the most chic and elegant area of Athens, next to the historical and picturesque Plaka neighbourhood and just a heartbeat away from Monastiraki with its famous traditional flea market.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS
SINGLE: $9,959 per person | DOUBLE: $7,959 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE - NO FLIGHTS
SINGLE: $7159 per person | DOUBLE: $5159 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Spa treatments
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT SCHEDULE:
- DL 202 17MAY JFKATH 15:45 PM 08:30 AM 18MAY
- DL 213 26MAY ATHJFK 15:30 PM 19:45 PM
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 26, 2024.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- The group flight will leave US on May 17, 2024 and arrive in Mykonos on May 18, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is May 18, 2024. The group flight will leave Athens on May 26, 2024. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
- When choosing flights (if arranging own air), please be sure to choose those that arrive in Athens before 1:00 pm in order to connect with flight to Mykonos. Alternatively, an additional night may be added in Athens. We will provide the earliest available connecting flight to Mykonos based on your arrival into the Athens airport.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.