August 5-14, 2021
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
August 5-14, 2021
Athens, Santorini and Mykonos
Our most sought after destination of the year!
Greece is a magical land filled with many beautiful cities and islands to see. To the South, it is surrounded by picture perfect blue waters. The sun rays pour into the water during mystical afternoons as you enjoy a glass of the most delicious wines your taste buds have ever tasted.
TOUR SPECIALS FEATURES
- Meet & Greet Welcome Dinner
- Sightseeing and Touring in Athens
- Cruise in Santorini
- Swim the Hot Springs
- Wine Tour & Tasting in Santorini
- Beach Day in Mykonos
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
SEE OUR PAST GREECE PHOTOS
Electra Metropolis - Athens
Located in the heart of Athens, just 650 feet from Syntagma Square, the modern Electra Metropolis features a small, rooftop pool with waterfall effect, and a sun terrace with views over the city. Gourmet dishes and refreshing cocktails can be enjoyed at the top-floor restaurant or at the M Bar offering panoramic views over the Acropolis.
The elegant rooms and suites at Electra Metropolis feature modern decor, wooden floors and warm tones. Each includes a marble-tiled bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and organic KORRES toiletries. A work desk, 40” Smart TV with satellite channels, a laptop safe and a mini bar are standard. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.
A retro-style lounge area, where guests can enjoy a coffee or a drink, is featured at the unique sky-light atrium decorated with Fassianos artwork and located at the center of the building. Guests can also taste Mediterranean flavors at the ground-floor bistro featuring an open kitchen.
Extra services include a 24-hour front desk and room service. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found just steps from Electra Metropolis, while the scenic Plaka area can be reached within a 10-minute walk. The nearest airport is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, 21 mi from the property.
Costa Grand Resort & Spa - Santorini
Perfectly located right on the cosmopolitan black sandy beach of Kamari, Costa Grand Resort & Spa offers luxury accommodation with a private beach area.The property offers sun beds and umbrellas a few steps from the lounge bar, where guests can order their drinks and enjoy them by the beach.
All the air-conditioned rooms in the resort are fitted with a flat-screen TV, coffee/tea facilities, safety deposit box and a bathroom with a shower.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean recipes to international dishes and traditional Greek specialties right on the beach at the on-site restaurant.
Petinos Beach Hotel - Mykonos
The Cycladic-style Petinos Beach is 650 feet from Mykonos’ Platis Gialos beach. It offers an open-air lounge, outdoor swimming pool with bar, and guest rooms with balconies overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Each guestroom at Petinos Beach Hotel comes with bright décor, wooden ceilings and antique-style furnishings. Some rooms also offer work desks.
The pool side restaurant Thea serves Mediterranean dishes, fresh fish and snacks throughout the day. At the a la carte restaurant Blue Myth guests can enjoy romantic candlelit dinners with spectacular views of the bay.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $6,875 per person | DOUBLE: $4,875 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Spa treatments or spa packages not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$10 per day)
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress (suggested $2 per person)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance on your own.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before February 2022.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.