SEPTEMBER 16- 23, 2023
Florence & Tuscany 2023
Wine, Fashion & Food in Italy
SEPTEMBER 16-23, 2023
Florence & Tuscany 2023
Wine, Fashion & Food in Italy
We Doing FANCY Shit!
Listen, you’ve been working hard and it’s time for you to lay up in the lap of luxury. And when you join us in September 2023 on the Florence & Tuscany Tour, you’re guaranteed to feel like you’re Queen Bey all day, every day.
Here’s a quick sneak peek of what you’ll do when you join us for 6 nights in Italy:
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s David on a Private Tour of the Accademia Museum
- Private Hands- on Cooking Class with Master Chef
- Lunch at Gucci Osteria followed by touring the Gucci Museum, Garden and Boutique (bring that AMEX card)
- Create your own personal Eau de Parfum
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Cathedral of Florence with Private Entrance to the Terraces
- Glam Picnic in the Vineyards
Past Europe Tours Photos
Helvetia & Bristol Firenze
In the Heart of the City’s Historical Center
At Helvetia & Bristol all the details tell the story of the great Italian beauty. In the 89 recently renovated rooms, the exclusive taste for beauty and high Italian craftsmanship represent the main elements of inspiration for the restoration project that has reinterpreted the history of the hotel.
Refined and elegant environments embellished with antique furniture and meticulously restored works of art characterize the 64 rooms of the Helvetia Wing and create an atmosphere of discreet and enveloping luxury. The 25 “seductive” rooms and suites located in the Bristol Wing bear the signature of the famous designer Anouska Hempel, who for the project was inspired by the sophisticated atmospheres of the sumptuous Florentine palaces of the past, reinterpreting their style in an enveloping and contemporary key. Historical Florentine artisans have embellished the spaces with unpublished works made by hand on an original design.
Our warm and elegant Deluxe rooms are outfitted with Italian oak floors bevelled by hand, magnificent antique furniture and bathrooms decorated in three-toned Italian marble. The furnishings and velvet wallpaper complement the elegant wainscoting and exquisite bar cabinets, crafted in Italy so as to satisfy the needs of our sophisticated clientele. The antiquated mirrors reflect the light cast from the Murano-glass chandeliers, emphasizing the timeless elegance of the distinctly Italian fabrics.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $7199 per person | DOUBLE: $4899 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to Florence, Italy (FLR)
- Airport Transfers
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour except where listed
- Beverage during meals except where listed
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before March 24, 2023.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is September 17, 2023. Please schedule your flight from US on September 16, 2023.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Florence International Airport (FLR).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Florence, Italy .
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.